Week 10 Weigh In Results!

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
After initially leaving the chemist thinking I'd lost 6.5lb, I was certain the result was wrong, so went on 3 different websites with weight converters and sure enough found I'd lost 4lb.
She got confused and must have checked me as a kilo lighter on the chart because when I checked a kilo lighter on weight converter, it tallied.
Oh well, 4lbs is still good, no complaints but I am glad I followed my intuition and checked.
If you're ever in doubt, always check, because your result could either have you heavier or lighter than you think.

Still, 4lbs off, so now 24lbs left for my Christmas challenge! Woohoooo! :D

Well done another 4lbs, at this rate you should reach your target easily before Christmas.

Do you have mini targets like - get through the week - reach xxKg - or in the yy stones. I find these mini gaols really encouraging as looking at the whole picture ( and pictures of me are really big :D ) seem to be so far in the future.

Well done Abbie, that's loads! x

Well done Abbie.. You are easily going to make your Christmas challenge x x

Well done Abbey xx

well done Abbie, thats a brilliant loss.
:D :D

Thank you everyone! I'm feeling really chuffed with myself, 1 stone and 10lbs left til I'm back where I was when I had to come off when I was pregnant, so I feel really excited about that. :D xx Thanks for all your support, it is so lovely :D xx

well done abbie thats a really good loss x

Well done on your 4lbs off ... that's brilliant!

You're doing fab chick - well done :)

Well done abbie x

Well done Abbie, that's great weight loss. Keep it up!!

Well done abbie - just watched your youtube clips
Definate thinner face hun - well done x x x

Back