Week 6 weigh in

lostpolarbear

S: 12st8lb G: 9st0lb
So I've been doing 100% SS for 5 weeks but this week I did 5 days on my own version of SS+ as I was away. I've lost 2.5lbs! Very happy with that as I thought I'd gain weight if anything! Started back on 100% SS on Sunday and I'm in ketosis still so hoping for at least 3lb loss next weigh in because then ill be in my 10's!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lostpolarbear

Really well thank you! :) got back onto SS really well and trying to have my 2 litre of water a day too even though find it tough. How about you!

*fraufrau*

Brilliant! I have been mixing ss with ss+ and have had a good week too! Being weighed tomorrow evening, but its usually sat am, so hoping for 2lb xx

lostpolarbear

Brilliant! I have been mixing ss with ss+ and have had a good week too! Being weighed tomorrow evening, but its usually sat am, so hoping for 2lb xx

Ooh good luck for ur weigh in!! :) my next weigh in is Sunday and I'm hoping for 3lb loss fingers crossed.

*fraufrau*

Lost just over 2, but consultant said it would have been more like 3.5-4 if I had weighed in the morning as usual!! Still pleased though - 2stone2 in total! Xx

lostpolarbear

That's a brilliant loss anyway well done!!! I had the first person ( who doesn't know I'm on a diet) notice I've lost weight last night very happy. People who do know I'm on the diet have noticed from the start but I don't count that because they are looking out for it. Xxx