Week 10 weigh in...

Amanda105

Silver Member
I have lost 5lbs this week

I am over the moon....
5lbs to go till refeed....

Smile from ear to ear hehehe

Well done Amanda.. I am soooooo pleased for you hun x x

That's brilliant Amanda, well done..wow - would love to have just 5lbs to go...it must feel brilliant!! x

Fantastic result Amanda! You've done so well :D xx

Wow Amanda, 50 lbs!!! You must be so thrilled and you should be so proud of yourself! No chance that you might stick with it to target as you're doing so brilliantly? X

Sorry.... Misread your post! Didn't realise that you're nearly there and that you are fabulously tall, lucky you!

Thanks to everyone

no sandra... I've thought long and hard, and i've always said 14st which yes would leave me 2 stone to go to ideal weight... But I'm happy at 14 for now...

I can't explain it very well but Im going to have lost 4 stone, and I'm proud of that, very proud... But I need to maintain at that weight and in the future I may chose to lose the final two...

And you know, my body has changed a lot, and I find it very odd/weird looking down at myself lol... So maybe when I'm comfortable with the look I have now again I may lose thd final two...

Also lol I'm thinking that I may continue losing (less) on refeed as I'm doing it very slowly, ie day one for a couple of weeks and then day 2 etc etc so may lose more anyway

I'm waffleing and I'm confusing myself lol so I'm going now

goodbye lol xx

Like I said Amanda, you are sooooooo tall! I'm sure that you will look an awful lot slimmer than a shorter person with the same BMI! Any you probably do need time to adjust to living with the new you xx

Back