Week 10 weigh in

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
I am back on track.. I lost 4lb, even though i had my chicken and salad mishap! :D

I also went to my 1st Zumba class this morning, and it was great, so i am going to try and go twice a week starting next week.. This is only because i have a lot of hospital appointments with my Mum which mostly fall on a Monday, so rather than not do it at all i will at least get 1 class in.

I hope everyone is doing well x x

Su that's brilliant! We're going to be seeing a totally Nu Su!

So pleased for you babes xxxxxx

Well done 4lbsSu for getting back on track....you will love Zumba classes....best way to lose more pounds as well!!:D

Well done 4lbsSu for getting back on track....you will love Zumba classes....best way to lose more pounds as well!!:D

It was really great fun, and the instructor was really nice, which made it easier... She was soooooooooo full of energy, and had a stomach like a washboard.. I am glad Joe didn't see the class-the way she managed to swivel her hips was mind blowing!! I can't imagine ever being like that!!! lol (luckily, nor can Joe!! pmsl) x x

I did speak to my pharmacist and she said i might gain a little, or not lose as much because i will be gaining muscle.. I might take my measurements today just so that if i am disappointed with my loss, i can justify it with losing inches x x

Whoop whoop Su, that's brilliant...back in the throne as the 4lb Queen!!! :)

That's brilliant about the Zumba class too, sounds like fun x

Hi Su
Just saw your weigh in. FANTASTIC. That's great motivation to keep it up till your refeed. Also delighted you enjoyed your ZUMBA. Were you hungry afterwards? OK she might've had a stomach like a washboard & had a great swivel of the hips, but that'll be you much sooner than you think!! What'll Joe say then? Better be prepared! Actually on the same topic, has anyone else noticed their OH's interest in the "other (nod nod wink wink)" increasing as their weight decreases or is it just mine?

Hi Su
Just saw your weigh in. FANTASTIC. That's great motivation to keep it up till your refeed. Also delighted you enjoyed your ZUMBA. Were you hungry afterwards? OK she might've had a stomach like a washboard & had a great swivel of the hips, but that'll be you much sooner than you think!! What'll Joe say then? Better be prepared! Actually on the same topic, has anyone else noticed their OH's interest in the "other (nod nod wink wink)" increasing as their weight decreases or is it just mine?

I didn't feel at all hungry, but i did have my morning shake about 15 minutes before i started, and i did drink a lot of water during the class

And i have to say hun.. It's certainly not mine!! lol

Hi Su

Deffo! But then I feel so much more up for it too! Shame my poor old hip doesn't .....better not let my OH catch sight of Su's zumba instructor!

Hi Sandra - you've sooo much to look forward to after your op & recovery then!

Well done Su

Really pleased for ya xx keep ip thd good work xx

SU!!!! congratulations!! thats great, i bet your over the moon,, i think somebody has given us a getaway from punishment pass this week with our slips,, we still lost alot!! not long to go now :) xx

Hi Sandra - you've sooo much to look forward to after your op & recovery then!

ohhhh YES, YES, YES YES.....get it?!

well done

hi slimmersu well done on the loss. how is zumba as iam comtemplating going after ive started on lipotrim properly.my sil does it and enjoys it but im abit worried bout looking silly as im not a good dancer.well done again on your loss your doing great xxx

LOL Sandra!!! :D

Well done Su, thats a fantastic loss, you're doing great hun!! :D xxx

hi slimmersu well done on the loss. how is zumba as iam comtemplating going after ive started on lipotrim properly.my sil does it and enjoys it but im abit worried bout looking silly as im not a good dancer.well done again on your loss your doing great xxx

It really was great.. I thought it would be really hard to follow but it's not too bad.. I don't have great co-ordination when i am carrying weight (who am i kidding?? I don't have much when i am smaller!! lol)

Can you go with your sil? I think it was made worse for me because i went on my own. There is no pressure to do it with great gusto though- the instructor was jumping around like a spring, but you really do go at your own pace.I was also worried about being in a room full of stick insects lol, but there are people of all shapes, sizes and ages there.

I would thoroughly recommend it, and this is the 1st time i have exercised in years and years.. I am known for being lazy...
Please try it (take a towel and some water) and let me know how you get on x x

It really was great.. I thought it would be really hard to follow but it's not too bad.. I don't have great co-ordination when i am carrying weight (who am i kidding?? I don't have much when i am smaller!! lol)

Can you go with your sil? I think it was made worse for me because i went on my own. There is no pressure to do it with great gusto though- the instructor was jumping around like a spring, but you really do go at your own pace.I was also worried about being in a room full of stick insects lol, but there are people of all shapes, sizes and ages there.

I would thoroughly recommend it, and this is the 1st time i have exercised in years and years.. I am known for being lazy...
Please try it (take a towel and some water) and let me know how you get on x x

I wanna go!!!!! says she who can barely get out of bed these days....you sound like you had sooooo much fun Su....told you exercise was good, told you so, told you so, told you so:D

I wanna go!!!!! says she who can barely get out of bed these days....you sound like you had sooooo much fun Su....told you exercise was good, told you so, told you so, told you so:D

You sure did hun.. I am scared about going to the Thursday one though, cos it is in a private health club and spa, and i think they will be too posh for me!! (A bit like you really!! lol) x x x x x

You sure did hun.. I am scared about going to the Thursday one though, cos it is in a private health club and spa, and i think they will be too posh for me!! (A bit like you really!! lol) x x x x x

WHAT????????? I'll have you know that I'm a very common posh person!!!! Seriously babe, you're as good as any of them and don't you dare think otherwise....must go now.....and dress for dinner! :D

Last edited:
WHAT????????? I'll have you know that I'm a very common posh person!!!! Seriously babe, you're as good as any of them and don't you dare think otherwise....must go know.....and dress for dinner! :D

:roofles:

Congratulations, how did you get on with the shake? Also regarding muscle and weight - when I began exercising, 2 weeks before re-feed, I found that I lost a touch more so fingers crossed for you x

Back