Week 10 Weigh in...

p_mcg

...4lbs down this week so 3st 8lbs in total :D

Thats brilliant, cant believe anyone can stick to this for 10 week, you've done amazingly well, have you stuck to it 100% without cheating for 10 weeks ?? Not that it matters, you've lost so much, Well done xxx

Excellent and consistent losses. Well done. You must be feeling great.

I started this diet with my husband, which helped me stick to it I think, we did have a blip in the first week as we got a babysitter for the first time in 2 years so wanted to fully enjoy it...

My husband is back to eating normally now and I thought I would find that hard but I've actually come to enjoy the simpleness and routine of this diet :)

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you are both having a good journey x

I also done 10 weeks straight on lipotrim ( had a couple of slip ups ) and lost 51lb. In week 11 now but switched to exante on wednesday and gained 2 lb after carb loading on crisps and bread thursday. I managed to get 1.2lb off since and am hoping to lose another 3 lb by Friday to get back on track.

A big well done on carrying in when hubby stopped. I wish my hubby would stop eating normally because he is the only reason I mess up! We are eaters for every occasion and after 16 years together I find it hard to not join him at meal times or after a fight or when were really happy lol I do best on vlcd when I do them in secret but that can't go on forever so I'm trying to keep focused and get back to 100% tomorrow ( had a slice of roast beef at dinner with an exante veg soup today ) would be lovely to hear from you more around here to see how you manage xx
Muffy x

Hey Muffin,

Sounds exactly like us, we would eat for any occasion..happiness, sadness, day off, stressful day...any excuse really! I do miss eating with him but hopefully, I am moving to Exante too next week so I'll be able to sit down with him and have soup :D

I'll catch you around on the Exante forum anyway, was having a look through your diaries last night and really admire your honesty and determination. I certainly dont think I would've lasted as long on this diet if I was doing it on my own so well done to you xx

Well done P, that's fantastic news! x

p_mcg said:
Hey Muffin,

Sounds exactly like us, we would eat for any occasion..happiness, sadness, day off, stressful day...any excuse really! I do miss eating with him but hopefully, I am moving to Exante too next week so I'll be able to sit down with him and have soup :D

I'll catch you around on the Exante forum anyway, was having a look through your diaries last night and really admire your honesty and determination. I certainly dont think I would've lasted as long on this diet if I was doing it on my own so well done to you xx

Ar bless ya! Thanks... I dont seem to be able to not be 100% honest it all just falls out and of my head and onto the keyboard lol

There's no point pretending to cope when your not and also it's good to let people that are curious about TFR know the ups and downs so that they dont jump in to it thinking it's easy because as we know it's really not xxx

Looking forward to reading how you get on with exante x

Well done, fantastic loss x

Back