Week 10 Weigh-In

Leluna

wannabeslim
and another 3lbs down, thrilled to bits... that's 3st 3lbs off in 10 weeks!! Unbelievable, I look and feel like a different person.... clothes i havent worn for years are all ready to go for my hols and yesterday i got an invite for a wedding.... which usually sends a chill up my spine coz im thinkin what the hell am i gonna wear for that.... and now im thinking oh brill.... im goin out to pick something really nice for this! My relations are comin to visit this weekend which usually drives me nuts as im tryin to pour myself into something to wear and now im dyin to see their reaction!!! Any newbies out there... it seems like i was a newbie just yesterday, readin everyones stats and weight losses and thinkin how the hell am i gonna get to week 8 or week 10 etc.... and here i am in an absolute flash.... hang in its soooo worth it!! x

Well done and by the looks of your sig youve beat your may challenge too! Fabby day for you :D

Well done you

and another 3lbs down, thrilled to bits... that's 3st 3lbs off in 10 weeks!! Unbelievable,

--------------------------------------------

Brilliant. I am so pleased for you.:D

Well done great loss :D

Fab loss!!! I hope i do as well as you x

Well done! X

:winner:awww, your so positive and inspirational, you deserve every lb hun x well done

Fantastic well done, hope u have a lovely weekend and your family are suitably impressed with your transformation :) x x

fantastic well done your doing great im delighted for you :) xx

Back