Week 10 weigh in

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
As the title says it was my 10th weigh in today,i cant believe its been 10 weeks already.Any way ive lost another 4lbs.

Im going to measure myself to see how many inches ive lost all over as i think that i need a little pick me up tonight.

Thanx for reading x

P.s I forgot to mention with that loss it brings me out of the 16 stones and into the 15 stone bracket :)

woooo! awesome! what will power that must have taken 10 weeks

Well done! Great loss!! And Woop to dropping into the 15s!!!! X

Well done :-D excellent weight losses I bet your feeling and looking fantastic x

Thanx a million for the replies girls.I have actually lost more than my 7 yr old son weighs,and when i lift him i just think to myself DAMN how the hell do i keep doing this to myself time after time.Im up and down like a yo yo.

Anyway just the positives today so thanx again for the replies and hope you all are doing good too.

Thanx a million for the replies girls.I have actually lost more than my 7 yr old son weighs,and when i lift him i just think to myself DAMN how the hell do i keep doing this to myself time after time.Im up and down like a yo yo.

Wow...!! I bet that's an incentive to keep doing what you're doing. Really well done!! Bet you look amazing, and can see the benefits of keeping at it :flirt2: xx

Back