week 10 weigh in

well done x

Brilliant losses, well done :D

and ive lost another 4 1/2lbs , so im now only 4 1/2lb off 4 stone , god i love LT all the struggling is so worth it xx

Well done, fantastic loss, I agree with you, all the pain and torture is well worth it in the end. Keep rocking:D

Woohoo!! :)
You're doing amazingly....keep it up x

Well done, I'm sure you will be fine, I too was dreading refeeding but we all have to do it eventually!

Congrats
Clair x

lillie said:
thankyou everyone , im really happy with the loss , just terrified of refeed , ive done LT before but 3 years later i was back to square 1 , this time im determined to keep it off xx

How long have you been on lt this time and how much have you lost?

thankyou everyone , im really happy with the loss , just terrified of refeed , ive done LT before but 3 years later i was back to square 1 , this time im determined to keep it off xx

How long did it take you to lose this weight?:D

Super achievement well done

Brilliant well done!! Glad to hear the struggle is worth it as I'm starting a week today :)

Fantastic loss, well done. x

Wowwww thats well over a stone a month. Amazing, truly inspirational and you look fantastic too. How do you feel? Did you stick to it 100% with no blips? Did you exercise or do anything other than sticking to it? Sorry for all the questions.....x

Wowwww thats well over a stone a month. Amazing, truly inspirational and you look fantastic too. How do you feel? Did you stick to it 100% with no blips? Did you exercise or do anything other than sticking to it? Sorry for all the questions.....x
i feel much healthier but still have bits im not happy with lol , i have done zumba twice a week and walk 3 miles 4 times a week but i dont think that really has an effect on the losses its fab for toning but i didnt start any exercise till i had been on the diet for about 6 weeks , ive got no loose skin !!! i have stuck to it 100% because i know if i started eating i proberly wouldnt have stopped , now comes the hardest part maintaining xx

Back