week 10 weigh in

jenni

got weighed this morning only lost a pound was a bit fed up but now i am home i just thought well its still a pound off and not on...x

Well done jenni, like you said a pound loss is a pound loss not a gain, good for you sweetie so proud of you!!! :):)

It's still a loss and u ave lost over 3 stones so well done u xx

Yip, a pound is a pound. And after 10 weeks you should be feeling bloody proud of yourself! Next week will be a bigger loss I'm sure. Well done!! :D

well done , a pound is a pound of butter gone :)

Well done babe, a pound loss is better than a gain or sts!

I know how you feel, I was the same when I had my first low loss week after doing so well. Someone on here said that sometimes your body needs a chance to catch up on the rapid loss and the next week it usually makes up for it.

Have a great weekend.

x

That's the idea, keep thinking that and you be at target before you realise it. It all going in the right direction

well done :)

thanks you guys i feel tons better after all your support i will keep at it and hope next week i will do better anyway i have to walk to school next week as its walk to school week we always drive as its not near but she wants to walk as you get a cert and prize so we will be walking to school all next week that should move some pounds ha ha.....x

well done! sounds like youv'e got next week sussed,good luck!!! caz x

well done for sticing to this for 10 weeks and for having a positive attitude. I love to hear that people have done that as I am aiming for 12 weeks xx

Well done Jenni. I can't wait till I get to week 10.

well done jenni, a pound is a pound, yur body is adjusting and will be grand next week, wishing ya luck

well done thats a pound of pure fat you will never see again

xx

well done jenni your doing great. I only lost 1Ib last week,previous week 8Ibs this week One Ib but i haven't been able to stick to the diet.I really hope for the next week I will manage to stick to it. wish I could get a cook to make all the meals for my family so I wont have the tempttation,oh well fingers crossed. hoping for a good loss next sat:sigh:

Back