• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 10 WI - Grrrrrrrrrr

Annie68

Silver Member
Been to WI this morning and lost 1 pound this week. Soooo frustrating. 100% on plan but I don't think I've eaten enough this week to be honest.

The frustrating part? I needed to lose 2 pounds to get to my 2 stone award, 10% body weight and my personal mini target for January. Oh well... only a pound needed for all that now.. next week :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You will get there!
Just keep at it 100% and the weight will come off Hun. I know its frustrating when you have been really good and the scales dont reflect it, but they will...you will reach your target and before Christmas too!

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Annie68

Silver Member
Thanks ladies. You made me feel much better about it only being 1lb. It's not ONLY 1lb, it's ANOTHER 1lb :D

On to next week :D

ikkle87

Silver Member
lol you made me laugh then. have you been watching marks n sparks adverts?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Been to WI this morning and lost 1 pound this week. Soooo frustrating. 100% on plan but I don't think I've eaten enough this week to be honest.

The frustrating part? I needed to lose 2 pounds to get to my 2 stone award, 10% body weight and my personal mini target for January. Oh well... only a pound needed for all that now.. next week :D
I am in the same position to you! I had 2lbs to lose to get my Club 10 and only 1.5lbs to lose to get my 2 stone. And I STS. I had been 100% on plan, but I was ill during the week and didn't eat much and I think this was also my problem. I was so sure that I had done it. Never mind, I am hoping it will come off next week.

Thanks again ladies.

Sarah, I think you and I are doing pretty much the same thing. Are you my twin? LOL. I bet we can both celebrate together next week! :D Hope you have a good week too

You're doing VERY well!!! And as you say, 1lb is 1lb is 1lb! You'll reap the benefits of being good next week, I'm sure.
Keep up the good work :)