Week 10 WI - Nothing?!?!

Soph

Week 10 weigh in and lost nothing :cry:. I'm gutted. I haven't cheated and still exercising so have no idea why.

Would normally put it down to period but they seem to have stopped! I was really anxious but found some threads saying that it can happen, so feeling a little better about it. Have been a bit tearful though which again I can usually blame on time of the month but I guess my hormones are a bit all over the place. Plus I'm not sleeping well at all. So I’m a little down which is very unlike me - so if anyone has any good jokes I need cheering up!:)

Still determined to stick to it though. I really want to be at goal by Easter when I go home to see my mum as shes the best person to shop with :D. Lets hope for a better week next week.

What's red and sits in the corner?

A naughty strawberry!! :)

Aww hun, please don't get down about the WI. I know it sucks when you've stuck to the diet rigidly and the scales aren't reflecting this but you may have lost in inches instead of lbs and you may be in for a wowser of a WI next week. Just remember, it happens to everyone and you're not alone. You're doing everything you can and the weight will
come off for sure.

Keep your chin up babe. You'll be at your target for Easter ;)

Please don't be disheartened, I've just looked at your photo's and all I can say is wow!! You have done soooo well, and you look absolutely fantastic! Forget about this week and keep your chin up and carry on. Maybe your body is sending out period hormones, that still happens even if you don't bleed, so you could just be retaining alot of water. And its so much better than putting some on!

Keep smiling, you have such a beautiful smile. Put it down to hormone changes, wrap yourself up warm and pamper yourself.

take care of you xx

Just noticed....look at you chart, 4 weeks ago you lost 1lb...coincidence? Sounds like a time of month thing hun ;)

Keep plodding on. You'll be back to normal next week. We all have blips in weight loss especially when alot has come off so quickly.

Alex :)

Week 10 weigh in and lost nothing :cry:. I'm gutted. I haven't cheated and still exercising so have no idea why.

Would normally put it down to period but they seem to have stopped! I was really anxious but found some threads saying that it can happen, so feeling a little better about it. Have been a bit tearful though which again I can usually blame on time of the month but I guess my hormones are a bit all over the place. Plus I'm not sleeping well at all. So I’m a little down which is very unlike me - so if anyone has any good jokes I need cheering up!:)

Still determined to stick to it though. I really want to be at goal by Easter when I go home to see my mum as shes the best person to shop with :D. Lets hope for a better week next week.

Soph, sending you big hugs :grouphugg:
I can magine it being disappointing after all your hard work, but don't let it get you down. Look how far you have come and you will certainly be at your goal come Easter and buying those slinky clothes you always wanted. Here's to a big loss next week. xxx

Just noticed....look at you chart, 4 weeks ago you lost 1lb...coincidence? Sounds like a time of month thing hun ;)

That was Christmas week and I ate/drank Christmas Day so have a reason for that one :).

But I still think you're right, I didn't realise you still get all the rest without the bleed (sorry boys). Thank you, you have put my mind at rest :D

And thank you to all you other lovely people xx not sure what I'd do without this site!

big hug huni
like the others said. you may have lost inches rather than lbs this week. maybe you are due a period and its just a bit late. thing that made me happy reading your post is that your not giving up and your determined to get to goal. thats the best way to look at it all. not every week is gonna be an amazing wi! key is to continue... coz we do usually have great wi's and looking at your losses you certainly do!

Ah hun, sorry you have nothing to show for your hard work on the scales but as others have said, you have probably lost inches or swapped horrible fat for muscle! Sometimes the body just needs a chance to catch up with the losses, at least that is what I was told when I had low loss weeks.

Hang in there and look forward to a slim Easter.

x

OH hun, how disappointing that must have been. The other guys have given great reasons, hopefully next week you'll get a lovely big loss. xxx

Exactly everything has already been said above..

But you do look like a completley different woman in your pictures :D

The same thing happened to me last week. I did it for a week no cheating and stayed the same! Just dont do what I've done gone completely off the rails!!! Just stick with it it will probably come off next week. I've now got to get in the right frame of mind to restart, looking at 02/02/09. Good luck.XX

Back