Week 10

dunlop73

Silver Member
3 lbs off this week. Not bad I suppose, and SO nearly half way to my goal.
I spent yesterday going through my wardrobe and sorting out what fits me and what doesn't. It really cheered me up to find that all but 2 pairs of trousers look ridiculous on me so there's a pile for the rubbish and a pile for the charity shop. I'm going to try and manage with what I've got for now though - any clothes I bought now will (hopefully) only fit for a month or so anyway.

Hope my refeeding mates are doing OK!

Jon

hey Jon x
well done hun.
fantastic news about ya clothes being too big.what a great feeling!
really spurs you on.
i found i was only in some clothes for 2 weeks at the most.it's great but very expensive lol x

best of luck for this week,you're doing fantastic x

Jon, well done on your loss this week. Must have been the weekend for wardrobe reviews. I did mine too. Found it totally depressing for all the right reasons!!!!! Most is at least three sizes too big. The depressing thing is the cost!!!! A lot of my clothes are very pricey as I found it hard to get nice things in the high street stores.
Likewise, will wait another while before I do a massive clothes shop again.

Well done! Great that you're approaching half way!!

My room is littered with boxes full of clothes that don't fit any more - too lazy for eBaying & charity shops apparently. Heh. I will do it!

Good luck for next week :)

Hannah

Well done hun dats a great loss and you have lost so much its amazing. I cleaned out my wardrobe at the weekend lets just say its empty now haha! I left it til i was really close to goal your way is better thou coz half the stuff im flinging out wud have fit me as i lost the weight but its too late now. haha!

Your doing brilliantly good luck next week. xxxx

well done jon, almost half way. woohoo.

love it when ur clothes get too big. sorted my wardrobe out the other week and most things are too big now. luckily kept my smaller clothes so got loads that fit. and shopping 2moro, cant wait.

dinner was so yummy last night. shocked how quickly i was full up, only managed half my dinner. felt really good to eat again.

keep it up hun, ur doing great.

x x

Well done Jon, what a lovely position to be in - bet you're looking 'buff' now... x

I'm a bit away from being buff but one day..... ;-)

Jon
xx

Gratz :) Its so nice to be able to get rid of the bigger clothes - trouble is this dieting lark could get really expensive having to buy lots more new stuff. :)

I'm not going shopping yet. I'll have to look like a bag of potatoes of a couple of months. Once I get to within a stone or so of my goal I'll get some new clothes - I can't believe I might actually get into 34" waist trousers before long!! I've spent so long rooting about at the back of the rack I can't remember what it's like buying clothes I like rather than ones that just happen to fit!

Jon
xx

clearing out the wardrobe is great isn't it - and you're doing exactly the right thing by getting rid of them. It's too easy to not notice yourself slipping back into your comfy bigger clothes when the diet is over - by getting rid of them you have no comfy clothes to slip back into and your wardrobe is a great way of modifying your post diet behaviour and keeping the weight off.

Trust me on this because it's exactly what happened to me - I finally had to accept when I couldn't do up my jeans and that I was going to have to go and buy bigger clothes or get back on the dietting wagon - I got back on the dietting wagon :) if i'd had a wardrobe of bigger clothes to slip into I think I'd still be on the slippery slope now.

Back