Week 11: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
It's been 6lbs off per week for the past couple of weeks, and it's another 6lbs down today too! Strange :D

At least my weight loss has been fairly consistent since about week 3.

Well done Jim! I am v jealous of your big losses :)

I am truly jealous of you 'bloke' losses week after week!!!

Well done!

Hmm, looking at my BMI, it seems I have a milestone looming: 13 lbs to go and I'll no longer be obese!!! For the first time in I don't know how long :D Though I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks so I'm not expecting to hit that target any time soon...

Jammy so and so!!! jealous-much here! I will be lucky if i lose 6oz, nevermind 6lbs. Can you do the last few weeks for me LJ....just 16lbs!!!

lol

Seriously.... Well Done!!!:happy096:

Well done!! It's great seeing fab weight losses on here... even if it's from a man!! hahahahaha

Lx

Well done Jim - fab loss again, very jealous at the amount the guys lose ;) you look so different from when you started and must be really proud of yourself! :D:D:D x

Thanks guys!

I start a new project in the middle of September; I worked with someone a couple of years ago, and will be working with her again on this one. She's not seen me in that time, so I'm really looking forward to starting, to see if I get a reaction :D

Ah yeah, my CDC was over the moon when I saw her earlier; she's not weighed me in four weeks due to Mrs L's swine flu etc., and she's very pleased with the progress I'm making.

Only trouble is, I'm craving a bar now that I've just been resupplied, but I've had my CD for the day and I'm supposed to be having some chicken and veg for tea later. Grr...

Jim, your incredible! Those losses are truely amazing and i hope all the other men see this and see what's achievable!
You super star! :)
I would love to say race you to the finishing line....but the competition is WAY to steep!!! ;)

you are inspiring me jimbob

i hope i can lose 6lbs a week, i know that guys lose it quicker but i'm not sure i'll be able to match 6lbs

either way, along with the others you're spurring me on

well done

Back