week 11 weigh in

Boo, none of mine have the tags and I have worn them. Ah well charity will be well off this week. I'm not buying any more. Waste of money. It's nice in a way but so annoying.

Yeah I got that jacket after you talked about it on here. Way too big now and you're right, it does look silly as they're meant to be tight. I thought it was so comfy when it fitted. Are you finding that you need your clothes to be tighter? I am! Weird sh*t! I never thought that I want my clothes tighter!

You're still losing the inches and not using the vibro! You lucky duck! I know a few girls who use Curves and they love it. They say it's lovely and friendly and they've lost and toned loads by using it. I go to an all ladies gym and I love it. You really should try and scrape the money together once you've moved and get sorted. It'll be so worth it, you'll end up a gym bunny.

Yeah, it so easy to sicken yourself off something. I reckon the soup would be one of those things! Oh haven't tried the mousse yet, must give it a go later, as I've lots of extra shakes to play around with. Is it weird using a spoon?

Awwww people didn't tell you that you were huge because they don't see you as a weight, they see you as lovely, kind, caring Jo. I said to my Hubby - 'Why the hell didn't you say something!?' He said 'No matter what weight you are you're still the same inside and I love you no matter what' *violins playing softly* Isn't he sweet? Nevermind me killing myself slowly with fat, as long as I'm nice inside eh.

The difference in the pics will be huge. I can't wait to see the difference. It really will make you even more determined than you are now, if that's possible!

X

Oh yeah, found out Wednesday I have swine flu, great eh. Horrible thing, ah well it's company for the bacteria diseased tummy I got going on. Thank God for LT as my throat has closed over, so water is the only thing I am able to get down. 3 weeks!? No way will I be like this for 3 weeks, seriously?

hey hun,

that's fantastic!! Well done you! I got a dark brown leather look jacket from New Look the other weekend- I LOVE it!! It's the cropped one with a big ribbed collar and sleeves! Gorgeous!! Can't wait til mine (size 18) is too big! You GO girl!

xxxx

Back