WEEK 11 WEIGH-IN!

OMG, Yes! I can't wait til my first weigh in, I'm very excited! I weigh in on Wednesday morning and know for a fact I'm gonna be doing the happy dance all day... if I do it literally mebbe it'll burn a few extra calories too haha!

I am excited for you!! I bet you run back home to post your loss on here!

Clair x

Well done Clair. You must be so pleased with yourself. I hope I will do as well by week 12. Keep it going girl!!

Woooooohoooooooo Miss Clair! That's just fantastic, well done sweetie, great loss. You'll have that 4 stone off next week no problem!

4 Stone in 12 weeks eh, that's bloody brilliant. Bet you didn't think you'd achieve that 12 weeks ago?

Keep going strong Clair, 18% of your body gone forever!

X

Aww thanks Betsy! I know, I cannot believe that just 12 weeks ago I was fed up & desperate to lose weight & never really believed that I could!

When I got home from my WI, I practically emptied my wardrobe, and now I only have around 10 items which kind of fit, but won't in a few weeks! I am trying to wait as long as I can before buying anything new, but it is hard, as I love clothes!

Thank you for your post, lovely as always!

Clair x

Haha the ritual emptying of the wardrobe! You'll be doing that often Clair. I've did it 4 times in 12 weeks! I give up now.

I too love love clothes. Being skinny is going to put us into debt and danger haha. If you do buy new stuff, try and get it in the sale, so that when it's hanging on you a week later, it's not too much of a loss!

In a couple of weeks when you lose 5 stone you have to post a before/after picture!

X

Back