Week 11 Weigh In!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi all:),

Well im at the end of my first week of refeeding and can honestly say that the first few days are quite hard but the rest is great!

I was weighed this afternoon and i have lost 3lb!! I am so impressed with that after being so worried about refeeding since the start of LT all those weeks ago:D. If i can lose 3lb whilst eating all week then surely i can maintain if i eat sensibly?!!

I have to say i have been really strict and disciplined but thats what i have always needed to be honest as im sure a lot of you have too!

Apparently if you have lost a lot of weight ie 5/6 stone then you should refeed for a good few weeks (following the refeed plan) but the pharmicist reccommended i refeed for 1 more week.
I have to carry of with shakes or maintenance every morning then 2 strict meals but after this week totally off LT!!!!!

How scary is that??

Thanks so much everybody for keeping me going especially when i have felt soooo moody this week lol:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have'nt you just:p x
I really am so pleased for you babe, you look absolutly stunning, your chap as not got a clue how lucky he is.
You are a great advert for self discipline, well done sexy;) xxxx

Hi all:),

Well im at the end of my first week of refeeding and can honestly say that the first few days are quite hard but the rest is great!

I was weighed this afternoon and i have lost 3lb!! I am so impressed with that after being so worried about refeeding since the start of LT all those weeks ago:D. If i can lose 3lb whilst eating all week then surely i can maintain if i eat sensibly?!!

I have to say i have been really strict and disciplined but thats what i have always needed to be honest as im sure a lot of you have too!

Apparently if you have lost a lot of weight ie 5/6 stone then you should refeed for a good few weeks (following the refeed plan) but the pharmicist reccommended i refeed for 1 more week.
I have to carry of with shakes or maintenance every morning then 2 strict meals but after this week totally off LT!!!!!

How scary is that??

Thanks so much everybody for keeping me going especially when i have felt soooo moody this week lol:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done you :D that is fabulous !!!

keep us posted on the rest of your journey......

love

Debz xx

Wow!! Well done, you are an amazing inspiration to me xxx

Well done you!!:party0011:

Well done for sticking to the re-feeding. Im starting to study it as im off to Scotland next week and need to follow it!!
:eatdrink051:

But ive got in my head that if im sensible I will be ok. Of all the foods I want.. i just want a jacket potato and a nice salad. Cant say im missing chocolate or fast food at all.

Keep it going chiick!!!

xxx

WOW thats great news....you have done so well! Make sure you keep posting on LT to let us know how you are doing!!!

Thankyou guys xxxx
Love ya garry xxx

love ya more:crazy: x

:cupid:

Oh tracy that's fantastic I'm so pleased for you!
I'd say you don't know yourself!
I'm terrified about refeeding, I'll be like a sergant major then I'm going straight to weight watchers to have some structure etc. Are you going to go anywhere like that or go it alone? You'll be well able for it either way!
Well done!!!

Im going alone hun but i am buying weight watchers foods! My pharmicist said i can still go there to be weighed so thats good. Its great being so strict, bit weird maybe lol xxx

Tracey am just in the door from work and came striaght on here to see how you had done...
WELL DONE HONEY that is bloody fantastic and a loss that was as big as some of your weeks when on lipotrim, absolutely amazing, well done. You are such a great inspiration to all us on lipo and it has given me and am sure so many others hope for their refeed weeks. I had kind of resigned to the fact that I'd more than likley gain weight with refeed, but actually if done properly then there is no need. Well done hun, fantastic work

Thats my first day nearly over and so far so good. Have not felt really all that bad. Slight headache in the morning but kept drinking the water. Gonna drink another litre before bed time. xxx

Awww thankyou honey, your right there is clearly no need to gain if you are careful. I just assumed i would gain anything upto half a stone so am thrilled, seeing as though i lost 2lb a few times!

Glad your day has gone ok hun, at least you know what to expect with the headaches etc! Im proud of you for being determined to get straight back on the wagon, it would be easy to quit after gaining xxx

great stuff

:)... its good to know the re feed works then and you dont put the weight back on... brill tracy... i am hoping to do just the same ...once i get to target .. re feed then sensible eating all the way... been for 2nd weigh in today and lost 4 lbs... ! since i started ten days ago i have lost nine pounds so i am pleased .. i can feel it already in how my clothes fit and it really motivates you doesnt it....i am amazed at how do able this is ..ok you have to have some will power for sure .. and we are all showing that we have that by the bucket load!!:D.... so roll on next tuesday...and keep us updated on yer progress tracy... have a good week!!... sharon.... xx

god tracey that is such good news...its a comfort to know that if you do follow it religiously it does work..i asked today at the pharmacy about refeeding and they couldnt help me at all which wasnt good news but i did only see the lady who helps out when the pharmacist isnt there so gonna see her next monday...i didnt know that if you lost a larger amount of weight, you had to refeed for a few weeks..sounds like a good idea ..get yourself back into it gradually i suppose...so are you eating the amounts they suggest on the sheet now or still not eating very much?

h xx

That's fantastic Tracy, u have done brilliantly.

Shaz well done that is great again hun, you're right you need will power but more importantly determination xxx

harriet I am eating exactly what they say i should literally lol maybe a little less. i measure everything In the first few days its a bit annoying working out amounts etc but then its fine. I have doubt that everybody can do it xxx

yey well done tracy!
a weight loss on refeed - woop woop!
think i will need to take a leaf out of your strict book when i'm done - it's the way forward!!
also hadnt realized the thing about the more you lose the more you refeed....will defo keep that in mind, thankyou!
good luck on your LAST week!
also thanks so much for your message to me....lovely as always!
fran :)

Back