1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 11 weigh-in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by saralouise, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. saralouise

saralouise Member

Slimming World
    Really pleased as I've lost 1lb this week. Would have been great to have been more as I have been perfectly angelic, but my scale hopping habit had worried me as I was showing as a gain yesterday!

The 1lb has taken me down into the 15st bracket:) and I now have just half a pound to go till my 10%.

I'm going to keep my food diary this week to keep a close eye on things.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done it's always good to enter another stone bracket.

Do what you done last week but add in some extra exercise
  4. saralouise

saralouise Member

Slimming World
    Thanks. I think this week is going to be difficult for exercise as the kids are off. We will hopefully go out and about a bit though so will be walking around.

I did do 6 hours exercise last week though so I think thats pretty good (it is for me especially as exercise never used to agree with me:)).

I ordered the new Rosemary Conely DVD and a Yogalates DVD last night though so will try and do some extra if I get up early enough in the mornings.

Sara xx
  5. time4action

time4action Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You've done really well. Good luck for this week and getting down to that next weight bracket.

6. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    well done

well done keep up the good work, every 1lb lost and every inch melted away is great...:D
  7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

I know exactly what you mean!

I hit the 14 st bracket last week and i couldnt have been happier!

Roll on the 13st !

Good luck and well done keep at it!

Ruthy xxx
  8. rolo

rolo Full Member

Well done!

Roz x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.