Week 11 Weigh In.....

Soph

.....well after the disappointment of last week I needed a good one! And I got it....6.6lb!!!!:D:D

Though it was one of those times where I thought it was over the 76kg line but the pharmy said it was on (so probably nearer 5.5lb) but it evens out in the end so I don't care!

Thank you to everyone who got me through last week. Really struggled as I was so disappointed at staying the same when I'd stuck to it 100%. Did want to give up and do WW or something but listening to you guys made me feel much better and you were right :) Thank you xxxxxx

Off to update my ticker......ooh and looking at villas in Spain for a holiday with loads of the family and my bf which I'm very excited about :D so its been a very good day!

well done thats brilliant

well done x

Brilliant. Glad your hard work has paid off this week.

Alex

.....well after the disappointment of last week I needed a good one! And I got it....6.6lb!!!!:D:D

Though it was one of those times where I thought it was over the 76kg line but the pharmy said it was on (so probably nearer 5.5lb) but it evens out in the end so I don't care!

Thank you to everyone who got me through last week. Really struggled as I was so disappointed at staying the same when I'd stuck to it 100%. Did want to give up and do WW or something but listening to you guys made me feel much better and you were right :) Thank you xxxxxx

Off to update my ticker......ooh and looking at villas in Spain for a holiday with loads of the family and my bf which I'm very excited about :D so its been a very good day!

That's fantastic news Soph, well done. Bet you can't wait for your hols to show off the new you :character00255:
X

That is a fantastic loss Soph, well done! You will look gorgeous on that Spanish beach come the summer (Oh I hope we get a summer this year I am SOOOOOOOOO fed up with feeling cold all the time!)

x

:) Well done a great loss. I had the same happen to me 2 weeks ago, stuck to it 100% and stayed the same :eek:. So went AWOL :wave_cry:(lol - not) and have now just restarted again, wish I had stuck to it like you!! XX

Excellent loss!! A credit to the program. Sticking with it *does* pay off, even if weight loss is fluctuating from week to week and day to day. Month by month, you average a stone (for a woman) or a stone and half (for men). People shouldn't get discouraged if the scales don't appear to move one week.

well done

Your still going in the right direction. :D

Back