Week 11 WI results

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Ah well, for some reason only lost 1.2lbs this week. After having just restarted 3 weeks ago was hoping for slightly more but I guess the decider will be if I have a nice big loss next week to average it out. Didn't make my mini goal of getting under 200lbs this week as planned so thats hopefully on the cards for next week.

remember a loss is a loss no matter how much or how little..youll get that goal next week fingers crossed for you keep up the good work..x

well done like said before by others any lose is a lose :) 10 sausages gone:)

Ahh cookeh you are doing so well and you know that it will be evened out eventually. At least have had a loss. :D keep up the good work :D

Well done Cookeh! Dont worry I had a small loss this week too! lol

Hiya

STill a lose and at least you are being realistic...we all seem to have a low loss on various weeks and it is just part and parcel of LT!

You are doing well, and yes, look forward to a good loss next week.

Cookeh,

Most of us will have a lower loss now and then, but they do generally average out. Stay focused & look forward to your next week & getting under 200lbs-you can do it!

Clair x

You have done so well, keep up the good work as long as the weight is going down you should be really pleased with yourself

Not to worry Cookeh -
probably just a blip. You'll make up for it with a bigger loss next week.

Hope you're OK

Jon
xx

Back