week 11 WI

soon2Byummymummy!

Silver Member
hey guys weighed in this morning my weigh in days are changing all the time due to my shifts at work!! :d'oh: well anyways lost 2.5 lb this week!! bit disappointing but what can you do :sigh2: better luck next week i hope!! :party0019:

Babe thats great after your huge loss last week! remember every pound is important and worth it you will prob lose more next week so no need to be disappointed. The point is IT IS COMING OFF!

2.5lbs is great! Thats 20 sausages!!! :giggle: well done :) x

Tan you and your sausages lol :giggle: No seriously guys thank you for all the support i know 9lb in 2 weeks is amazing just pushing on for the next week!!:thankyou: and ann-marie your right too the main thing is that its coming off sorry for being disappointed xx:)

:giggle: gota love the sausage analogy!!!! :p

It's still 2.5lb off, rather than on and 2.5lb closer to goal!!

Well done x

Yummy Mummy that's a great loss sweetie, don't be disappointed! Look how much you've lost in 2 weeks. Changing your weigh in day and your shifts may have affected your loss this week. Saying that, 2.5lbs is better off than on!

Hope your Mummy is still going great guns. Here's to another great loss next week!

Well done sweety that is a good loss.
xxxx

Back