Week 12: Still losing on a refeed! (warning, food talk)

CP78

Had my weigh in as usual last Saturday and took a full set of standard LT sachets home with me with the intention of doing another week and then starting refeed today. However on Friday there's a fully paid for work night out, including drinking and curry. So rather than drink and curry 6 days into a refeed I decided to start my refeed this week, but do it over 2 weeks instead of 1

So Sunday-Wednesday this week I've had 2 shakes and a chicken salad. Thursday was 2 shakes and a chicken salad with some new potatoes. Friday was 1 shake with a chicken salad for lunch and tea was low fat sausages, rest of the new potatoes and some steamed veg.

Had my weigh in this morning hoping not to of gained any weight. Instead I lost 1.6 kilo (3.6lbs). That now takes me down to 121.4 kilo (19st 1.6lbs). Well chuffed with that.

So far today I've had a shake & a wholemeal barmcake with turkey, low fat bacon medallions & salad. Tonight I'm attempting to cook a chilli from scratch with some home made baked potato wedges as the main thing I want to do coming from this diet is to learn to cook for myself properly. None of this reheating a jar contents that really you don't know what kinds of fat, sugar, salt etc they put in it.

As one of my favourite directors (Robert Rodriguez) puts it "not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to ****"

Hi cp

Really inspired by your weight loss, especially considering you've gone onto refeed too. I'm going to need to go on refeed in a couple of weeks as I have a wedding coming up and a holiday after which, I'll go back on TFR. I've not done this before, so I'm not sure how you get the stuff for refeed....My pharmisist tells me I have to call Lipotrim for it, but I thought I could do it online. How did oyu go about it? Many thanks

Bumblebee

Wow you've done really well, well done!! All your food sounds yummy, cant wait till i'm back on solids again xx

Back