Week 12 weigh in Lucy_Jucie

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Hi everyone, this is week 12 for me and another 4lb off this week. Very happy, thats 7st 8lb all together. Whoop!

Just updated my ticker lol

That is a great weekly loss and a fantastic total to date. You should be very, very proud of yourself xxx

Well done :) x

I can't believe that you've lost that amount in just three months....that is so motivating for the rest of us. Really brilliant, never mind a stone a month! You are amazing!

OH.MY.GOD! Well done hun, what's your secret?? That's the most amazing speed of loss I've ever heard!x

Well done Lucy x

Very well done Lucy, that is so amazing
x x x

Fab results ( I want to be you) lol . Isn't it great when you stand on the scales and it keeps going down , , I have about another 5 stone to lose and 2 stone gone , so I'm hoping after Xmas another 10 weeks will have me sorted , you look great ...
All the best
Tigger x

Fab results ( I want to be you) lol . Isn't it great when you stand on the scales and it keeps going down , , I have about another 5 stone to lose and 2 stone gone , so I'm hoping after Xmas another 10 weeks will have me sorted , you look great ...
All the best
Tigger x

That's almost the same as me Tigger, I have lost 2 st and have just over 5 to go. Looks like we will be in this together till the end.
:family2:
x x x

Def tracey Ann I refuse to give up on this one , the results are nearly instant , however the negative comments I could do with out especially from people who don't no what's it's like to be fat .... Any way I feel so much better with only 2 stone gone , so I can't imagine how it will feel to loose all this blubber lol. The girls here are an inspiration . Starting my reefed on Thursday/ friday , & will be back in January to ***** and moan, best of luck over christmas traceyann
Tigger xx

That's about the same for me. I'm going to enjoy Christmas and start again 100% for January and stick to it. (am having trouble staying true this week as I know I have got to stop next weekend anyways so spending more time being cross with myself for caving than being proud for not) I am not expecting much loss this month but watch out January, I want another fab month then!!!
I AM going to be a size 12 again, and soon
x x x

Hey thanks girls. I'm the same gunna enjoy exams the back on it in the new year x

O I double wish that for you traceyann, no where your coming from , I'm in Dublin on thursday , so Im hoping to start reefed Thursday , will be back on here in Jan, my son makes his confirmation in April so I want another 3 stone gone by then at least . Best of luck over Xmas
Tigger x

Back