Week 12 Weigh in!!!

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
Hi all!!

Another 5lbs down this week!! :clap:

that takes me to the 3 month mark and just over 4 and a half stone down!!!

6 and a half stone to go!! xxxx

oh my god thats fantastic, well done u !!!! did u do anything extra this week do u think that gave u the 2lb more loss than last week ? just wondering?

Fantastic loss,really well done:)

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well done

thats awesome

:flirt2:

:D:D:D:D Fantastic sarah lou . thats great weight loss . you are doing so well and are so consistant. Keep it going.

Brilliant result this week - and overall too!
you're motoring along, you'll be halfway before you know it and then it'll be full speed ahead :)

Great stuff!

YOu've done amazingly! Isn't it wonderful to find what strength we have within ourselves to change our lives when we really remain focussed. I'm sure it hasn't been easy for you and yet you stuck and had great losses every week as your reward.

Do you feel healthier and more energetic? Do you feel proud of yourself for having achieved so much and proven yourself to be strong? That's what I'm aiming for.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Very well done Sarahlou, what a wonderful result this week! You will be feeling on Cloud Nine!! What an amount you have lost as well dead on 3 months!! :)

Enjoy the feeling and have a great week.

Take care

Well done Sarahlou, that is another fantastic loss. You are doing amazingly.

x

Thats fantastic Sarahlou....you are doing amazingly well. x

WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done hun.you've done such an amazing job.i'm well chuffed for ya x
good luck for this week.

WOW, thats absolutely fantastic, well done sarah-lou.what an amazing weight loss you must be so proud of yourself xxxxxx

Brilliant stuff :D :D Woot :D

Back