Week 12 Weigh-in

fifi70

Silver Member
Hi to all; Another 2 lb off this week, I've changed my mind about how much I want to lose. I originally wanted to get to 8 1/2 stone, but I now think 9 will be more realistic. My pharmacist ummed and aaahhhed, but at the end of the day its up to me. I'm feeling quite thin now and feel that If I lose another stone and a bit, I'll look ill. So 9 stone it's gonna be. If I do aswell as others who've re-fed, then I'll get just under the 9's. Anyway sorry for the ramble, big hugs to everyone!!:p:p:p:p

Well done fi, my pharmicist was the same when i decided to stop! We dont want to be skinny do we hun xxx

Well done fifi, you do as you wanna do:) xxxx

Yeah you're right Fi, i think its really hard knowing when to stop although that might sound really silly to people starting out. I am still unsure now if i made the right decision hun xxx

Yeah you're right Fi, i think its really hard knowing when to stop although that might sound really silly to people starting out. I am still unsure now if i made the right decision hun xxx

In what way do you mean, are you unhappy you started re-feed when you did?? You've done amazingly well and should be very proud of yourself.

I am proud hun, its just that i am borderline. I could be slimmer but i dont want to be thin and we all need to stop somewhere! I need to increase exercise i think, i am happy with my shape just the odd inch mainly my hips that would go with exercise. Staying on the shakes wa just making skinier on top! xx

I know what you mean, I don't think we'll ever truly be 100% happy, but I think you'll do fine, you know where you're going and what needs to be done, toning up properly now you can exercise to the full will make all the difference, I know I can't wait to do some proper exercise; now that last statement is so just not like me, this diet has done some good just for that, he he

Haha LT has changed me into a new person its weird! I love fish ad that is sooo not me lol!! x

Oh by the way, I've got some news, I've had to buy some new clobber, I'm the proud owner of some size 12 jeans from the petite range in Tesco, am refusing to buy decent ones until I reach my goal and settle down, haven't had a pair of size 12's for about 18 years, gobsmacked!!

Good god that is fantastic, size 12!! Woohoo well done you, petit too!! I wouldnt get one leg in lol.
I see you've joined the picture gang lol looking good hun xx

Wow you should all be really proud

I have been doing Lipotrim for 8 days, I am still finding it hard, can anyone give me any tips to keep going I really want to be slimmer AND STICK TO IT until ~I have lost four stone.:sigh:
How do you keep the momentum going:tear_drop:

Ha im the opposite hun always too short lol how tall are you again Fiona? x

That little drop is they key slimsea! Water water and some more water, It honestly makes you feel loads better even though you feel like you're drowning xx

slimsea, I just keep thinking that if I really cheat then I will come out of ketosis and that just stops me dead, I did sort of cheat over easter and nearly eat a choccy button, but had to spit it out, tasted nasty, I think once you've lost over a stone you realise you don't want to put it back on, and once you get to goal then you'll start eating again, but with a different mindset.
I also split one of my packs, so it's like having 4 instead of three, might be mind over matter but it's working for me. Good luck, it'll get easier, promise.x

Yeah i used to split them too i used to have 6 a day, a hot chocolate here and there to cheer me up! Fiona is right i always thought there is noway i am being knocked out of ketosis and starting again xx

Haha very cute honey, night night xxx

Back