Week 12 WEIGH IN

well done you :D

Fantastic, you are doing brilliant. x

:wow: well done on hitting the 50lbs mark, that really is brilliant and something to celebrate :clap:

I lost 3lb this week so that takes me to 48lb :)

:) Yep, we're all disappearing fast ---- lovely isn't it :D

Well done Blonde Logic. You are doing fantastically!

well done BL ! I had a slow one this week too , but cracked the 17stone , now under it ! Lets hope we do better next week ;) sold all my Harley XXXL clothes on ebay , a bit sad but looking forward to buying all new ones :)

Thanks everyone!! :D

Gazz - I know what you mean!! When we were on holiday last year in America, we drove up and down the west coast, from San Francisco to Seattle and stopping at every Harley Dealer on the way and stocking up on HD shirts and hoodies, etc. since you can't get them here. (well - you can - but at a small choice and a big price!!) I have LOADS!!! And they are all getting to be way too big!! I am going to try a few very hot washes and see if I can get a little wear out of them stil!! EBAY is a good thoght though - definately won;t be putting them in the Charity pile. I guess my faves will make great sleep shirts. :D

But next time - I can buy all the sexy ladies shirts instead!!! :D So it is def worth it!!

well done both of you!
fantastic achievement :D xxxx

Back