WEEK 12 WEIGH IN!

luv u guys xox

well done hun and fab picture :) xx

Cheers becks babe! xox :)

Julz im sooooooo happy for you only 1 more week on tfr wow thats great you have done fab hunni x

OMG! 1 more week! Freaky eh! lol Sooo weird... its been an awesome journey! You are close now too donna! Great eh!? xox

Wowzer ! Julz, you look absolutely lovely in that great dress, you are a real inspiration! :wow::wow::wow::bliss:
The very best of luck for the rest of your journey xxxx

Thanks Cathy - I am loving my new dress - A man just stopped me on the street and told me he loved my dress! lol :) Cool! :) Good luck 2u xox

Congrats and well done hon xx

Thanks a million!!! :) Appreciate ur comment xox :)

I hope you dont mind me replying, but i just wanted to say congratulations, being pretty new to LT and i had a major wobble at the weekend, reading success stories like yours really fills me with confindnce. Well Done:)

Hey I appreciate your comment sooo much! Thanks for posting and thanks for your congrats! It will be you soon too babe! Just wait and see.... ;) xox

Julz; that is just fantastic. You have just done brilliant. You have been such an inspiration to me from the very start of my journey on LT. I have followed your losses with such interest every week (don't worry I am not a staker!!!), just your commitment and determination. A hugh congratulations to you - you will be at your dream weight in no time and deserve it so much.

Trish xxx

Thanks Trish!!! I am delighted to have gotten this far! Its so exciting - every day I just feel giddy! lol! :) Life is great! Thanks so much for your awesome words... I used to look at many people on this forum as inspiration... and people will look at you as inspiration too! :) xox

Wooohoooo well done julz!!! and you said u would be happy with 3lbs! i bet you nearly lept through the ceiling when you saw that result! i'm proper made up for ya babe. you're gonna have to mentally prepare yourself for eating next week! i'm not jealous at all! lol xxxx

Yeah 4 pounds babe! WOW! I am buzzing. Still cant believe im 8st 4 - I say it and my head is like? eh? is that really me?! lol! I cant believe I placed my last order for shakes this week... WEIRDNESS! lol. Thanks for everything vicky - ur a star babe! xox

WOW! How cool is that video! Makes me get excited about getting my wonder woman outfit made - still got lots of toning on my arms to do - so probs will take a few months of hardcore working out before I will be happy with my arms... never had nice arms... but I def not going to die without knowing what it is like that is for sure! lol

Thanks msblonde! You rock xoxoxox

fantastic news well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

You little star!!!! Well done babe, I'm really happy for you - though not as happy as you are I bet!!!

Found a dressmaker yet? Better start looking coz you'll be needing her soon!

x

Well done Julz :clap:, you deserve to be giddy:bliss:. 8st 4lb, how great is that.Enjoy your last week on tfr, you never know you may get another 4lb next week too ;).

well done, i cant wait till i lose my first stone, im thinking in little steps at the mo. i dont want to look to far cos it will just take longer to come.

Well done Julz, that has gone so quickly, i bet your made up, I go on to refeed tomorrow, very nervous, so I will be very interested in how you get on. Good luck :eat:.
T x

Julz, I am so happy for you. Well done for not only sticking with LT but having such infectious enthusiasm- you've inpsired so many of us! I hope you'll keep posting on the maintainance thread.
Lovely pic -I see you're striking a 'wonderwoman' pose there!

Wow!! :talk017:

That is freakin' awesome!

I hope this week goes well for you- and make sure you enjoy your refeed (I bet it will feel really weird!)

Congratulations Julz xxx

hey xox

fantastic news well done.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost
week16 1lb lost on refeed

Fanks Harji! xox

You little star!!!! Well done babe, I'm really happy for you - though not as happy as you are I bet!!!

Found a dressmaker yet? Better start looking coz you'll be needing her soon!

x

I need to get my skates on I guess co it might take a while to source the right materials etc? I really am excited about the wonder woman outfit and picture - gives me something to focus on "post LT" to make sure I stay on track! lol

Thanks again for everything cuddles xox

Well done Julz :clap:, you deserve to be giddy:bliss:. 8st 4lb, how great is that.Enjoy your last week on tfr, you never know you may get another 4lb next week too ;).

I love being giddy! Loosing 4 pounds this week would be AWESOME! That would mean I only have 2 pounds to target on maintenance! lol :) Thanks for ur comment babe xoxoxox

well done, i cant wait till i lose my first stone, im thinking in little steps at the mo. i dont want to look to far cos it will just take longer to come.

Def take it day by day... but dont get too freaked out my individual weigh ins, cos some weeks everyone just looses 2 pounds or so... its the big picture that counts... as long as u stay on LT you will get to whereever you want to be! Good luck xox

wow that is amazing!! Well done!! xx

Thanks sweetie! xox :)

Well done, your always so positive, you deserve to enjoy the results you have achieved and you look fab in the pic x

Thanks tara :) xox

Well done Julz xxx

Cheers samiann xoxox :)

Well done Julz, that has gone so quickly, i bet your made up, I go on to refeed tomorrow, very nervous, so I will be very interested in how you get on. Good luck :eat:.
T x

Ohhhhhhhhhhh refeed! :) Weird - Im sure for u it will be even weirder as u ahve been on LT for longer than me! You are awesome monsoon! Good luck babe! xox :)

Julz, I am so happy for you. Well done for not only sticking with LT but having such infectious enthusiasm- you've inpsired so many of us! I hope you'll keep posting on the maintainance thread.
Lovely pic -I see you're striking a 'wonderwoman' pose there!

Awwwww thanks trimlee! :) Wonder woman practice yes! ha ha ha! xox

Wow!! :talk017:

That is freakin' awesome!

I hope this week goes well for you- and make sure you enjoy your refeed (I bet it will feel really weird!)

Congratulations Julz xxx

Thanks babe! AND Yes it is AWESOME! :D xox

Fantastic Julz!! You have done amazing!! Good luck with re-feed and get some of the caramel maintenace bars....its like heaven in a wrapper!!! x x x x x x

Back