Week 12 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
another 6lbs gone this week so that puts me 6st 2lbs down in total :D:D:D

hope all are doing well this week ;)

Wow chuck check u out u are doing brilliantly. Well done :) x

R E S P E C T!!!! Absolutely amazing how much you have lost in such a short period of time Chuck, well done! xxx

wowzer chuck, thats amazing!!!!!! Tremendous well done to you :)

Another fab loss Chuck, well done.

Well done chuck, that's brilliant.
;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're an inspiration to me, Chuck. Well done you! :D

that is incredible. Amazing. really well done xx

Well done u, over half way now!!!!! x

Wow! well done for the fantastic weight loss. How have you managed to stay so focused for 12 weeks? I'm restarting tomorrow and only ever managed 2 weeks!x

WOW! That's awesome chuck.. well done you! Hope i can follow in your foot steps x

Thanks all for the lovely comments :) ...
@ Nikki: My story started about 3 months before going on LT, i decided last Sept that i wanted to lose weight and didn't want to miss Christmas, so i set my date for the 3rd Jan, also this gave me time to have a good long think and to prepare myself for what would lie ahead. Don't get me wrong the first few weeks were very tough for me, not so much being hungry but my many many food cravings but i was determined not to give in. I just visualised myself being thin and kept telling myself that i could do it that all these craving were my mind tricking me and would pass. And so they all did i've 12 weeks done now and feel all the better, i'm starting to experience the term "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" . i know im not slim yet but having the weight i've lost gone has given me so much more confidence and energy i feel so good. I don't see the fat guy that i knew i was that was hiding in a shell of food and crap living that viscious circle of "feel bad & eat, eat and feel bad" with the size i was. I have tried every diet under the sun and this is the first one i've ever stuck to everyone that i havent seen in a while are nearly collapsing when they see me, that feels so good . Clothes i haven't worn in nearly 8 years (god knows why i kept them lol) are fitting me now. I feel on top of the world at the moment. This program is the best thing that has ever happened to me :) . If you can stick it out for the first month you wont turn back. Best of luck :)

Am loving that post, Chuck! :D

FRIGGIN HELL!!!! How good is that!! :D :D!!! 6 stone, I am GREEEN with envy! Well done you! :) xx

What an inspiration you are Chuck! That is absolutely incredible, people must walk past you in the street because they no longer recognise you :)

You are THE GODFATHER of diet, well done!!!

Over six stone gone FOREVER!!!!! Well done to you!

Wow wow wow wow wow wow!!! Totally amazing!!!!
"feel bad & eat, eat and feel bad"...this is gonny stick in my head now...x

brilliant loss Chuck - thrilled that its going so well for you. Keep up the good work xx

Back