Week 12 WI

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Folks

Lost 2.2lbs this week! So, below 70kg and got to my goal challenge of 10:13 :-0 So pleased with that result.

Under a stone to Goal No 1, but wont get that I dont think till after my holidays, but will be right back on here after anyway.

Hope you are all having a good day :)!!

Last edited:
Well done hunnie and WOOHOOO@ getting to your goal challenge :D

I hope you have a lovely holiday, Where are you going?

I`m sure you will achieve your ultimate goal when you come back, You`re doing so great :D

Love LiSe Xxxxxx

Gratz :D

Well done Iris, another good loss. Congrats on reaching your goal.

Have a great holiday!

Well done Scotsmist!!! Its a wonderful feeling when we hit those mini targets!!

ah thats brillant weeeeelllllllllll done!!!! :) not long now !!!!! ;)

Well done and I hope you have a great holiday

Fantastic! So pleased for you. That's a great job :)
Now onto the refeeding...!

Excellent! :D

IRIS! that's brilliant you're in the 10s!!! really good luck with the refeed. you'll be fine, and have a wonderful holiday in your new slim body!

love lots, Sxxx

Jayz- you're catching up on me! LOL! :p:D

Doesn't it feel fantastic to be 10st- something!!! ;)

Well done Scotsmist, thats brill! Your in the 10's now- im jealous! hehe. Am I right in saying your refeeding tommorow for your holiday? If so best of luck, enjoy and hope you have a great hol x

Well done hunnie and WOOHOOO@ getting to your goal challenge :D

I hope you have a lovely holiday, Where are you going?

I`m sure you will achieve your ultimate goal when you come back, You`re doing so great :D

Love LiSe Xxxxxx

Thanks Lise

Off to Istanbul, Bursa, Kusadasi and then Dalyan.......all over Turkey :) Really looking forward to it - 18 days of bliss, and most importantly, SUNSHINE!!!

Going to

Well done Scotsmist, thats brill! Your in the 10's now- im jealous! hehe. Am I right in saying your refeeding tommorow for your holiday? If so best of luck, enjoy and hope you have a great hol x

Yes, off in two weeks time.....wanted to refeed for 2 weeks to be on the safe side!
Then 18 days in Turkey and hopefully will be back on TFR around 9-10 September for I reckon one more month!

Thanks everyone for your lovely kind words!! It is why I am so far on with this diet...you have all made is so much easier and something to look forward to during the day and evening!

Keep up all the good work...we are all doing really well.

Well done on another great loss. Enjoy your refeed and holiday and you'll be in those 9's in no time.

x

Back