Week 12 WI

Niamh

Another good week... 5lbs gone forever. Am just 1lb shy of 5 stone lost. Another few weeks (I hope) til I reach 12 stone and refeed then WW!!!!!

thats brilliant you are so inspiring! i got V festival in 7 weeks and i am hoping for 3 stone off by then so if i do as well as you i will be a very happy Bunny

started 29/6/10 weighing 19st 4lbs

week 1 -11lbs:D

week 2 - 8 1/2 :D:D:D:D:D

i also started kickboxing in january but never dieted so didnt really notice a diffence only in fitness! i am hoping this will help with weight loss, we will soon find out next weigh in, as i havent been for a few weeks!

Thanks Sarah,

You are nearly half way to 3 stone as it is. I'm sure you can do it!!!!

Niamh xxx

Well done Niamh
You are doing so well, your losses are just fantastic! You must be over the moon.
Woo Hoo! Roll on a couple of weeks so you can refeed!
Emma x

:talk017::talk017:

Thanks Emma,

I am over the moon. Kinda feels surreal sometimes. Thanks for your support! Roll on refeed!!!!!!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Woohoo!!!! Well done Hun, another fab loss!!! :D

Hope your ok!! Good luck for next week!!!

xox

Wow, almost 5 stone in 12 weeks :D That is amazing, bet you are over the moon.
Those last few lbs will soon be gone, then you can start really enjoying yourself again.
You are an inspiration, missy!
Lots of luck for next week.

Well done on the 5lbs Niamh, you have done so well on this! Your losses have been fantastic all the way through! Tell me your secret!

Not long to refeed for you, really chuffed for you, you should be really proud of your achievement!

Thanks Guys!!!!

No secret Bev, Just sticking 100% to TFR!!! It just seems to really suit me. I am really proud of myself but more the fact that I have stuck it out and not given up. I never thought I could be so self disciplined. I am usually a quitter!!!

Niamh xxx

No way are you a quitter, you can prove that now that you've been on here and stuck with it 100%. Good for you, I am the same though, it's got to be 100% or nothing really. Doesn't make sense to me to cheat on this, I'll only be cheating myself and wasting money too!

You're right though, this diet obviously does suit you cos of your great losses. Well done and keep up the good work for the few weeks you have left!

Back