Week 12 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hello all,

Today I had my week 12 WI. My target was to lose 3lb so I was halfway through my weight loss. In fact I managed to lose 4lb!!!!:D To be totally accurate it was 1.9kg which is 4.18lb but I thought it easier to round it to 4lb.

I am absolutely delighted coz I am now more than halfway to my target and feel I'm on the home straight now!:party0048:

Next weeks target is another 3lb to get me into the 13's!!! Yay!!!! Haven't been there for a few years!:party0049:

Good luck to the rest of the Monday Club - can't wait to hear all your losses - 3 stone - we'll do it easily!
:grouphugg:

x

Aww nice one cuddly, your losses are great. Well done on officially being over half way x

well done :D:D:D

xx

Wow Hun thats bloody fantastic!! I am absolutely made up for you! I bet you feel so proud of yourself and rightly so!! Half way!! How brilliant is that. I bet you are walking on air today!

xxxxxxx

Yay!!!! :party0011: Really really well done sweetie!! So proud of you and it must feel fantastic that you're over half way now!! :D

Well done cuddlyfairy for your loss this week, I have my WI tommorow & also hope to be in the 13's.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Thank you all.

Yep, feeling pretty fine (if it wasn't for my bally tooth - or rather where it was taken out - am still in agony, if it doesn't feel better tomorrow I'll go back to my dentist!)

My clothes are feeling looser and I even tried on a pair of size 18 jeans last week. I started with a size 24 waist (22 chest and 14 hips - I am an apple shape!!!!!) and managed to do them up (just)!!!! Okay so I had a muffin top but even so!!!!!! I can't wait to be in clothes that are a size starting with 1 and not 2!!!

I even walked to the pharmacy and back in the lovely sunshine we are having here in Hampshire. I felt like dancing back but the elderly folk here just aren't ready for that!!! Lol!!!!

Now I must go and do some more decorating!!!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of the Monday Club!

x

Good luck tomorrow harji.

x

w o w

Hey cuddles!!

Thats great news - you hit your target and got a bonus pound of fat off into the bargain! lol! nice one! The same thing happened to me on my last weigh in! Its a great feeling :D

I am sooooo happy for you - being past the half way mark is a big milestone - the finish line is in sight! You will notice a big change im sure once you move out of the obese category! And im sure you will get to that stage so soon! :D

Good luck for the week ahead - im sure you will reach your target and be in the 13s! Awesome! :D

Have a great week!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

good luck!

Well done cuddlyfairy for your loss this week, I have my WI tommorow & also hope to be in the 13's.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Im sure u will get there!!! :D xox

well done hun, is great :talk017:

yay!!! good job fairy!!! well done you xxx

you're flying fairy-girl!!!

Super, great , smashing you've done good young lady xxxxx

thats great cuddlyfairy well done x

at this rate the Mon club will hit their 3st target between them no prob x

thats amazing well done yipeee:superwoman:

Hey Cuddlyfairy thats a fantastic loss,well done :clap:. It's such a great feeling to get past that halfway mark isn't it. It must be all that water you guzzle ;)

Hey CF, really pleased for you - good luck for next week xx

Back