Week 12 - wi.......

Yippee hun! That's great! Are you planning on doing 100 days still or are you going to have a 810 week next week?

Well done Curly... getting closer and closer! Big hugs.

xxx

amazing hun! your such an inspiration to the newbies that come on here, including myself!
Keep up the good work! That 4 stone is sooo close! :)

Well done Curly! xx

Well done Curly - you've done so well and are a real inspiration to others. Thanks also for the support and encouragement you've given to the rest of us.

WELL DONE! Thats a fabulous loss in week 12, are you on aamw next week??

good job!

wow time is flying by - well done hun !

You are doing fantastic Curly. I wish I could lose weight at your rate. I know you have been 100% all the way through and you are reaping the benefits for your dedication. Well done.

that is really fab curly. you have been an inspiration to me since i changed over from LT and I have been looking forward to your WI more than my own (is that weird? isnt meant to be, just for motivation) Before you know it yoou will be refeeding. Are you moving up to SS+ for this week? My CDC says I have to at week 5 or 12 for a motabilism boost.

Only just back on line so can I say!!!
Fanbloodytastic :)

I am sooo chuffed for you!!!

What a great loss and what a great ongoing inspiration you are to us all:)

xx

:talk017::talk017::wow::wow::wow::wow::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::party0049::party0049:

well done you thats absolutely fantastic beariong in mind its your TOTM too! and I know that you havent been feeling yourself the last week!!!
Keep smiling and keep up the good work xxx

Well done-that's fantastic! Hope I can get that much off this week, it's my TOTM atm as well.

well done marissa between the two of us we have lost over 7.5 stone already. by the end of the summer be close to 10!!

Back