Week 13 and off on Hol's

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Had me weigh in this morning 4lb which will do me fine :p

Now spending the day packing for me and little one, i have my Smoothie maker/blender all packed and the Suite has a kitchen with freezer, fridge etc so will be able to make me shakes and store my ice.

Probally will not have internet access from tomorrow so hope you all have a fab week with amazing losses :D:D:D

Get in ! :D Great loss mate - enjoy the holiday... catch ya soon

well done on ur wi, ;)
hope yas have a great time... enjoy

4 king hell!

You are the KING OF 4 POUND LOSS! :)

Well done and enjoy ur holiday!

PS WON THE POKER LAST NIGHT! BEST THING THEY STARTED A NEW LEAGUE SO IM TOP OF THE LEAGUE TABLE! :) BUZZIN.... WATCH OUT JULZ IS BACK! ;) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

well done, enjoy your hols x

Scanky Hanky Panky Cranky W*nky Ranky Kanky

Great loss again and you're being a good boy on holiday as well !!!

Have an amazing time with your little un - see you soon:character00180:

hey mate, well done on your loss this week...have a great time away and i'll try and 'hold the fort for you' while your away...
(Great never hear from Gaz anymore, now Cankster away on hol's... the men eaters around here will pester me...ha.ha)

well done on this weeks great loss, enjoy your hols

Great loss Cankster. Have a fab holiday with your little angel and enjoy flaunting your gorgeous new bod!!!!

Take care and we'll still be here when you get back (giving poor Phil plenty of grief! Lol!!! Love you Phil x)

x

well done mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Again another great loss Mr Consistant!!!!! Well done!!1 Have a great holiday and enjoy every second you spend with your princess!!!

Back