Week 13 Measurements

Deb G

Silver Member
WOW! I am SOOOO chuffed. Not only did I get a good loss this week to make up for last week's (5lbs!!!!) my final measurements show the following losses:

Bust 7.5 inches
Waist 10 inches :eek:
Hips 7.5 inches

I am also only 2.6lbs from having lost FOUR STONE! (Which I should be able to do by Xmas Day!). Originally I wanted to lose three stone by Xmas, so I've far exceeded THAT!!!:D

Looking forward to seeing my photos now!!!!

Just been to get my BP/Pulse thing done and the nurse asked me why I was having it done. I said because I was on a medically monitored diet. She replied "What on earth do you need to be on a diet for?????"

It made me chuckle, and she was blown away by the amount lost in just 13 weeks! However, she is looking into joining herself!

Congratulations Deb, I love the fact they do your measurements as well. Sometimes with just the weight it's difficult to realise the real difference it makes, however, when they did my first measurements I was blown away!

On a slight aside, I saw my Mum this morning. She told me my jeans were far too big for me :D

Nice one deb, that is amazing inch loss!

I had my BP done last night and it has gone up! I know I was stressed about it as it was up before, but can't believe it, it is supposed to be going down.

Others in my group have had their BP go up too...... maybe its part of the body trying to readjust itself to the fast weightloss? Either way, as long as its still in the healthy range I'm sure you'll be fine.

Back