Week 13 & My Old Jeans Pics! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
So took couple more pics with my old jeans today.

Week 13, 4st 5lbs gone and im wearing a size 14 top (Started 18-20) and size 18 jeans (started 22-24)

I was worried about not getting close to my target in time but after seeing these pics i can see just how far i have come and i am so so happy - another 8 weeks and hopefully another 2st - i cant wait! :D

I just cant get over that these were my favourite jeans and actually fitted me a treat!!! :eek:

p.s excuse the paper white legs and pop socks in the 2nd pic! lol

Attachments

• Jeans Week 13.jpg
    Jeans Week 13.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Jeans Week 13 (2).jpg
    Jeans Week 13 (2).jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 126
OMG!! :happy096::happy036:I'm printing that off...along with your weekly losses & putting them on my fridge.

Thats it.:worthy::character00115: NO MORE EXCUSES!!!

:wee: What a HUGE difference! You are doing so fantastically well. Sad to say my legs have the colour and conistancy of cold porridge.....sigh!! Even Dove moisuriser with self tan is losing the will to live on my pins!!!!!!

wow amazing hun u are doing brilliant x

Blimey, that amazing!

You must be so chuffed at how well you have done!!

Well done summr, you are doing amazing. I bet it feels great to see the growing space in those old jeans.

I am very chuffed - thanks guys! :)

Kred - for sure!!! These still are my fave jeans but now for a different reason (i can see my weight loss with them!)

Irish mum - lol glad to be of some help :)

And supa hahahaha my legs are the exact same!!!! I never tan on my legs :sigh: lol

Thats fantastic summer :D really encouraging . You are going to look fab with two more stone gone .Well done

Gosh!! What a difference!! It's like half of you gone!!! GO for it!!!!

Wow Summergurl that really is amazing. What an encourage and inspiration you are. You should be so proud of yourself xx

Thanks guys :) I cant wait to post the final pic with these jeans! lol

Great pics hun, it's ok talking pounds etc but seeing the difference in your clothes is a real incentive, well done you!! x

wow!
yumyum is right - seeing the difference like this is more powerful than even seeing your fab losses writted down.
well done summer - i don't know how you do it with those cakes in the kitchen tho ;)

lol dd!!!

Thanks everyone - and yumyum pictures really do say a thousand words (i think thats the saying!!) :)

Great pics Summer you'll be able to fit in one leg soon and spin round
:happy096::happy096::)

How brilliant do you feel. X

hhahaha caterpillar - that would be great to be able to do! lol :)

:happy096:WOW WOW and more WOW. Thats soooo fantastic you have done so well.

HUGE pat on the back!

Leanbeanxxx

Well done Tanya. The difference is huge now!

I've got a pair of my old favourite jeans still to have some piccies taken when I've finished LT. Can't wait!

Keep going and you'll lose loads in your final 8 weeks.

Back