Week 13 WI !!! :D xxx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Week 13 weigh in today and i've lost 3.5lbs :)

Now im only 1.5lbs away from being in the 14s ..... the freaking 14s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually cannot remember the last time i weighed this amount!!

On the downside its another bank holiday this monday - goddammit!!! lol

So another 2 weeks waiting for me :sigh:
Nevermind- onwards and downwards ;)

:bliss:​

Great loss Tanya. Keep going and congrats for nearly getting in the 14s. You'll be there next time for sure! Great feeling going down to the stones that we haven't been in for years isn't it? You're doing great.

That's brilliant! Well done you!

I know it's hard to wait, but just think of the lovely big loss that will probably await in 2 weeks...

Great loss Tanya. Keep going and congrats for nearly getting in the 14s. You'll be there next time for sure! Great feeling going down to the stones that we haven't been in for years isn't it? You're doing great.

Cheers mini :) It is as great feeling and for sure im guna be there next time!!! lol

That's brilliant! Well done you!

I know it's hard to wait, but just think of the lovely big loss that will probably await in 2 weeks...

Fanks elle-emm - im hoping for 8lbs but we shall see! lol :)

FANTASTIC.......well done Tanya

great loss

Thanks golden :)

Well done hun, your doing so well, going to be a skinny binny in no time :) x

I hope so mummyem! lol :)

That's fab, you are doing really well!

Thats a lovely loss this week, you will be totally fine over the bank holiday, as you are soooo very near your next mini-goal!

Swit SWooooo.......Well done summer !!, i'm really happy for you babe xx

you are really rocking on this diet!!!!!! your next weigh in, in two weks will be another big one no doubt so bring it on girl!!!!!!!
Dont need to say 'keep up the good work' because there is no stopping you!!! ha ha ha xxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys :D :D :D :D

Week 13 weigh in today and i've lost 3.5lbs :)

Now im only 1.5lbs away from being in the 14s ..... the freaking 14s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually cannot remember the last time i weighed this amount!!

On the downside its another bank holiday this monday - goddammit!!! lol

So another 2 weeks waiting for me :sigh:
Nevermind- onwards and downwards ;)

:bliss:​

Well done Summergurl on your loss,
You are an inspiration to us newbies :):)

I have my 2nd WI tomorrow so fingers crossed ......... well everything crossed lol
:D:D

That is FANTASTIC!!! I think I was 14stone at birth!! Well done you x

:rotflmao:

Well done Summergurl on your loss,
You are an inspiration to us newbies :):)

I have my 2nd WI tomorrow so fingers crossed ......... well everything crossed lol
:D:D

Thats caterpiller :)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - am sure youll do fine :) x

That is FANTASTIC!!! I think I was 14stone at birth!! Well done you x
PMSL!!! I can relate to that!

Summergurl- you really are an inspiration. I don't need to tell you well done, I need to print off your weigh-ins to keep me focused in the evenings! I WILL GET THERE.....I WILL GET THERE...:copon:

Go you! Well done, you're really an inspiration :)

Wahey way to go girl :D and i know next Mon is BH but just think of the rather large loss your gonna have the week after...wooo lol xx

Back