Week 13 WI

thistime08

Lipo Lover
:D Another 3lbs, woop woop. So happy!!! Hopefully the 10lbs I am aiming to lose will bring me to a size 12. SIZE 12!!!! Have never been a size 12 in my life!!!
Roll on next week!

thats great well done xx

Wow u are doing great. Fair play to ya. Nearly there now. People must be giving u loads of compliments.

That's brilliant, well done you!

A size 12 - only in my dreams!

x

Well done hun......3lbs is fantastic x 3 is size 12!!!!!Woop Woop x

well done you, and I have everything crossed for ya xxxx

Don't talk to me about size 12's........arrrrgggghhhhh! I have not dropped a dress size in over two stones.

Well done on your loss hun...hopefully you'll be in your size 12's in no time.xx

Well done you - a size 12 is amazing...... Can't wait to get there myself.

You must feel absolutely amazing!

Great loss - all the very best for next week :) xx

Well done hun, great loss and looking great to :D

coolio

:D Another 3lbs, woop woop. So happy!!! Hopefully the 10lbs I am aiming to lose will bring me to a size 12. SIZE 12!!!! Have never been a size 12 in my life!!!
Roll on next week!

You have done sooooo well! You look stunning in your picture... absolutely stunning and you always are so happy. I know you will hit all your goals and turn all your dreams into reality.

Good luck with everything xox :) xox

That's brill - you'll definitely make it to that 12 - something I can only dream of cos I've never been a 12 in my life - maybe a 12 for each leg - ha ha ha
Keep going and all the best to you

well done on this weeks loss great news that you're now embracing the 12's. don't you just love the sound of that number ahhhhhhhhhh
i've just bought my 1st size 12 ahhhhhhhhhhh

Jeez thanks everyone, can hardly believe it myself!! And to those who doubt they will get into a 12, stop it, you will do!! If I can anyone can, I was a 20 when I started (used to prestend I was an 18, but was bursting out of them...lol). So chin up everyone and keep going...we will all get there!!! Good Luck with WI's today! Thanks for all your support everyone!

Just saw this thread, well done hun! :D

Back