• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

week 14 and struggling

Purplepixie

S: 17st6lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st12lb(27.87%)
Am I the only one who is struggling week 14, last week i was up on 810 and I have tried to drop back to SS this week but i am really reall struggling. as a result i have had 3 SS+ meals over the last 4 days.

Will I ever be able to SS again or is that it??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lily

Gold Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st10.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 37.8 Loss: 1st1lb(6.38%)
Yes, you will. Or should I say, you can. :) There's no shame in SS+ after all. But I agree it's tough after a week on 810.

Sometimes it helps to go back to basics. Cut out bars and mix-a-mousse and just have shakes and soups for a day or two so that your level of ketosis goes a bit deeper and shuts up the hunger gremlins... :D

Hang in there! You've done so amazingly well, hun.

S: 15st2lb C: 13st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st1lb(13.68%)
you have done amazingly, really. you must feel so good about your body now.. and just think you've come so far!!! seriously, it will be worth it in the end. I can imagine, having a glimpse of normality and then having to revert back to ss must be extremely hard.. but you're over half way now. You can do it!!

Lisa Claire

S: 12st11lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(7.26%)
Of course you can do again. You've dpne it before, you know it can be done, be strong. Why not just stick to ss+ if you feel you can't just do ss!

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
S: 12st8lb C: 12st7lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st1lb(0.57%)
After doing SS+ I struggled and then never actually went back to SS, I did SS+ instead and still had as good a weightloss as I had on SS.... have lost over 3 stone in 3 months....

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
S: 14st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 1st10lb(11.82%)
After I have an SS+ meal I struggle to get back to SS. I decided to mix the two so I try to do SS when I can and if I am hungry or feel I need to eat, then I have an SS+ meal and not feel guilty. I am going on holiday next week and plan to eat/drink. I am dreading coming back and starting again :(

Purplepixie

S: 17st6lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st12lb(27.87%)
Thanks Ladies.

I am trying not to be too hard on myself after all a little tuna and cucumber or chicken and cauli mash won't do me a huge amount of harm.

In March i was wearing a size 20, this week size 12 cropped jeans shorts buttoned up (with a muffin top) but i am comfortably into size 14's

I refuse to give upbut I thought dropping to SS would be alot easier than it has been.

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
S: 13st2lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 31 Loss: 1st6lb(10.87%)
You're doing so well hun. Hope you're feeling more in control soon. Just wanted to send you a hug xxx

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Hey hon,
Your doing fab, I would say dont beat yourself up..... do ss+ that way you can have a meal and not feel bad about it..
When I did my week of eating after being on ss I didnt go back and stayed on ss+ from then onwards and have never looked back and still lose each week.....
So chin up your doing great x