Week 14 results and I did it!

Wow Bev that's absolutely brilliant news, well done hun.

Yes you must be walking on air, such a great achievement, you are an inspiration to us all.

Your goal should now be insight and will be reached in no time at all, keep up the good work hun xxx

Bev - what a brilliant loss. I bet you feel a different person !

Would love to see photos of the new you !

Wow, well done you have done amazingly well.

xxx

Well done Bev - brilliant!! x

Thats fantastic Mini B . You give me so much encouragement . Enjoy your new Clothes and hair . You deserve it :D

Wonderful weight loss Bev - I hope you are rightly very proud of yourself.:p

As you said - Onwards and downwards:D

Well done Bev, you have done brilliant :):)

I am only in week three and then have to give it a break in two weeks for a 10 day holiday, kinda raging as I am really into it but hopefully i can continue like that as soon as I get back and I will do the refeed in a week before i go away... Have you stuck to this since Jan straight through to now or had you any food at all or breaks since starting ?

Thanks for your comments.

Yeah, I have been on this 100% since 3rd January and to tell you the truth the time has flown by! I didn't want to have any breaks before finishing if I could cos I don't think I would find getting back on it easy at all. Just want it done and dusted and out of the way.

Hope you have a great holiday and sure you will be able to get back on it no probs!

Fabulous, WELL DONE!

Loulougirl, nikita, cruiks, flirtygerty, jan, bing, michillinwoman and helen, thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement. I wouldn't have got this far without the support of this site and really can't recommend coming on it enough if ever you are stuck or in need of some help. Thanks to you all!

Thanks MrsBee and Sarah. Everyone is always so encouraging on here, it really spurs you along!

Thanks Miss Unknown. Can't believe I've kept going for so long. Thankfully I'm over half way now and can't wait for refeed in just over 10 weeks. I'm hoping to be finished then.

Your wedding pics looked gorgeous btw.

Did ya ever think of giving up hun? Gosh I really like your stamina though ya have done amazing, cant wait to see your pics!

I've never seriously thought of giving in. Like everyone else I've had my weak moments but just fought them and didn't give in. Next year I will be 40 and thought I have to do this now before it gets too hard. Planned to start this January back in September so think I got my head around it back then. Just stick with it cos it's so worth it.

Omg now I really wish I had read this post before I ate the chocolate.... kicking myself badly!!!!!!!!!!
I want 5 stone in 14 weeks........ thats amazing!!!!

Back