Week 14 Weigh In

Hey

Soo...I had my weigh in today, lost 4lbs, so am now 1lb away from goal (nothing wrong with 4lbs, but 5lbs would have been nice for a sense of completeness, hehe). I'm also right on a normal BMI! Whoop!

I've decided to carry on for probably another stone though, as I'm definitely not as slim as I wanted to be! That said, today I went into uni (where there's been a lot of whispering about my weight loss as I walk into lectures!) on two hours sleep & all I could think about was my customary chocolate croissant & hot chocolate from the union - funny how we think food is going to wake us up, eh? I'm going to Ireland at the very beginning of November for a weekend for the anniversary of my Granddad's death, so plan to re-feed when I get back, as I don't want to be in the middle of doing it when I'm staying in someone else's house!

Hope everyone's doing well!! :)

Hannah

well done on another great loss Hun.

That is great Hannah, ah well done delighted for you xx

where in ireland you going to?

Thank you :)

We're going to Charleville which is where my Mum grew up & her side of the family are from. Not exactly an exciting area unfortunately!

Hannah

ah very nice, ah i am sure you will have fun, some of the old pubs are good for the laugh haha enjoy x

My goodness your weight loss is amazing!

Im the same heigh as you and weight 16 and a half stone so im hoping (and praying) to get similar losses as you!

Well done! and you look amazing!

My goodness your weight loss is amazing!

Im the same heigh as you and weight 16 and a half stone so im hoping (and praying) to get similar losses as you!

Well done! and you look amazing!

Thank you!!

I was 17 stone when I started, so looks like we're quite similar! Good luck with it!! :) Feel free to message me if you want any help!

Hannah

Hehe i shall bare that in mind when im having a rough few days!

The weight your at now is my target weight, but id idealy want to be at my pre pregnancy weight of 11/10 stone.

What is your target?

Hehe i shall bare that in mind when im having a rough few days!

The weight your at now is my target weight, but id idealy want to be at my pre pregnancy weight of 11/10 stone.

What is your target?

Well, 12 stone was my goal, but, I've still got a wobbly belly/thighs, so, 11 stone is my new goal - I'm quite big (broad & with a stupidly massive ribcage which all of my family have) so think I'll look silly lower than that, but then, I thought that about this weight, I can see me moving my goal again if I'm not happy...

Hannah

congrats on your brilliant weight loss. good idea about the refeed and its so silly that people in college aren't saying to you how great you look rather than whispering about it.

congrats on your brilliant weight loss. good idea about the refeed and its so silly that people in college aren't saying to you how great you look rather than whispering about it.

Thank you :)

Haha, I know, it's ridiculous! I mean, if I'd put ON five stone over summer I'd understand it, but, do they think it's something I'll be sensitive about? One of them did say it a bit too loud & I turned round & said, "yeah, 5 stone actually!" "were you ill or did you try?" pfft. I only talk to about four people from my course, I wonder why...

Hannah

Well done!!! You'll get that other 1lb and a bit more next week x

Haha! i do wonder how people can do that! the main thing is you lost 5 bloody stone how amazing is that they are prob jealous and the only way to deal with it is to whisper to try make you uncomfortable. silly children!

wow! well done on your loss and only being 1lb from goal! Fantastic :)

And good luck with your last stone honey xxx

Hannah! Superstar stunning weight loss machine! That is absolutely fantastic. You've achieved so much in 14 weeks! You must feel on top of the world. Keep holding that head up in the air and wiggle that ass, let the sh*theads talk all they want, sad people.

It's jealously sweetie because you're a beautiful stunner. I hate jealously, such a waste of emotion and energy. Why can't people just be happy for others trying to better themselves. They should try and improve their own lives instead of being bitter and resentful towards others. I have a 'friend' who has yet to mention one word about my loss. She's a big lass herself and I know she's dreadfully unhappy with herself. I can't understand why she hasn't commented as she has been in our company when my weight loss has been talked about.

Well done sweetie, so pleased for you.

brilliant loss and you look great :)

it's funny how we associate certain food with certain things isn't it? i always think of a milky tea or coffee as being very comforting and warming when really isn't the heat the main warming/comforting bit? Ho hum.

Quite fancy a choc croissant now... ;)

Well done you - great job :D:D You'll definitely do goal and a bit more besides next week :D

Hannah! Superstar stunning weight loss machine! That is absolutely fantastic. You've achieved so much in 14 weeks! You must feel on top of the world. Keep holding that head up in the air and wiggle that ass, let the sh*theads talk all they want, sad people.

It's jealously sweetie because you're a beautiful stunner. I hate jealously, such a waste of emotion and energy. Why can't people just be happy for others trying to better themselves. They should try and improve their own lives instead of being bitter and resentful towards others. I have a 'friend' who has yet to mention one word about my loss. She's a big lass herself and I know she's dreadfully unhappy with herself. I can't understand why she hasn't commented as she has been in our company when my weight loss has been talked about.

Well done sweetie, so pleased for you.

Ah, I know! I find it sort of funny actually - my weight loss is nothing to be ashamed of, they clearly just don't want to actually acknowledge to my face that I've achieved something. Which is fine!

I have a friend who is just the same - she's been skinny most of the time we've known each other but over the last year has probably put on 2 stone & because she's little it's quite noticeable. She was away all summer & when she came back I'd lost at least 4 stone since she last saw me. She said nothing. Oh well. At least she's just not commenting, last time I did TFR I got to about a size 16 & she said I looked anorexic! :rolleyes: It is sad that people just can't be happy for you & your achievements, but, it's their issue, not ours & I know that I'm a bigger person because I'd be proud of my friends if they achieved something like this :)

Thank you very much, you're always so encouraging when I post!! You're doing wonderfully! I'd ignore your friend!

brilliant loss and you look great

it's funny how we associate certain food with certain things isn't it? i always think of a milky tea or coffee as being very comforting and warming when really isn't the heat the main warming/comforting bit? Ho hum.

Quite fancy a choc croissant now...

Thanks!!

It really is weird, isn't it? That's my mid-morning "I'm exhausted" university treat. My friend & I used to race each other to the union for them as they're always sold out before lunchtime. Heh.

My friend made the Nigella Lawson chocolate croissants recently, might give them a go when I'm eating again as they're a lot smaller than the union ones, heh. Yum!

Hannah

Back