Week 14 weigh in

Well here I am nearing the end of what seems like a long journey but well worthwhile!
i lost 7 stones 2 years ago some through lighter life and some through watching my diet
managed to put on 3 stones when I gave up work to look after my mum last year and moving to a new house together so thought I'd try the cambridge diet on April 13 th this year exactly 14 weeks ago on Friday and have lost 3 stone 1 pound and have 2 pounds to my goal
I fit in size 12 clothes now and finally feel I am nearly there.
live deliberately done ss plus as I wanted to manage my food portion sizes and choices right from the beginning but my weight loss has been much slower than last time so I've had to work harder and be more determined but it's worked and I am delighted!!
Anyway as you'll see I've had week 14 weigh in a day early and managed a wonderful four pounds off lovely!,
so keep going folks it's worth it
xxxx

Second time lucky said:
Well here I am nearing the end of what seems like a long journey but well worthwhile!
i lost 7 stones 2 years ago some through lighter life and some through watching my diet
managed to put on 3 stones when I gave up work to look after my mum last year and moving to a new house together so thought I'd try the cambridge diet on April 13 th this year exactly 14 weeks ago on Friday and have lost 3 stone 1 pound and have 2 pounds to my goal
I fit in size 12 clothes now and finally feel I am nearly there.
live deliberately done ss plus as I wanted to manage my food portion sizes and choices right from the beginning but my weight loss has been much slower than last time so I've had to work harder and be more determined but it's worked and I am delighted!!
Anyway as you'll see I've had week 14 weigh in a day early and managed a wonderful four pounds off lovely!,
so keep going folks it's worth it
xxxx

Well done, what is SS + ?

Hi
ss plus is sole source plus 2 shakes a bar and a 100 cal meal of for me chicken and lettuce cucumber and occasionally broccoli weighed out carefully doing it this way has helped me adjust my portion sizes which has always been a major issue for me!
how are you getting on?

I've completely fallen off the wagon and given up until after my hols. I told my consultant I was struggling and didn't get the support I need so I talked myself out of the diet. I had a few stuff on last week and this weekend, and I go away for 4 weeks as of next Wednesday. I know if I set my mind to it tomorrow I could shift 5lbs though so from tomorrow hopefully a new mindset.

Back