WEEK 14 - WEIGH IN

Well done BL!!!:D

If you look at my ticker i managed a whole 0.6lb once!!!! WOW!!!!!

But as you said to me then, DOWN IS DOWN!!!!:p

Good on you BL - best attitude to have .... a loss is a loss no matter what shape/size it is :)

I've not been to weigh in tonight - my dad came up (just this second left) --- I'm not feeling any slimmer so I doubt I'm missing anything on the scales front. I'm sure my LLC won't mind as it's the first time I've ever missed and luckily I've got loads of packs so can afford not to buy a weeks.

Thanks everyone!!!

Yes Donna - I did see my photos but she did not print them and give them to us. :(

She supposedly is going to email them to us. But if I know her, that could take weeks. Rather annoying really.

I know there is a difference - but I was somewhat dissappointed - did not see any real wow-factor. But will wait till I have them here to have a proper look at. I may just be being my own worst critic. I will post them, the moment I receive them.....so watch this space! :)

I bet the wow factor is there, to be honest I was a bit like that with mine, I was really surprised when I read the comments from others in here as that's not how I saw them .... just realised I forgot to show them to my dad :sign0007:

I bet the wow factor is there, to be honest I was a bit like that with mine, I was really surprised when I read the comments from others in here as that's not how I saw them .... just realised I forgot to show them to my dad :sign0007:
You might be right Katie. I have NEVER had an accurate view of what I look like, either in a mirror or a photo. Well, we'll see - when I get them. :rolleyes::)

well done bl :) xxxxxxx

Back