week 14 weigh in

Well done Lillie..a pound is pound..a pound is a loss... i think smoking increases our metabolism slightly, it will readjust... not certain on the facts.. but really well done on still going without the cigs xxxx you are amazing xxx

well done lillie, both on the loss and giving up the ciggies (massive pat on the back!). try and not be disappointed as it seems that a small loss is usually followed by a better one the following week. as Ang said, you are probably just adjusting to living without the nicotine! x julia x

I agree with just ang. Smoking speeds metabolism and when you stop it takes a little while for your metabolism has to balance itself. You are quitting at a really clever time though. The most common reason women go back on cigs is because they pile on the pounds overeating. You won't have that prob. So thinking about it that way your 1lb weight loss is fab. And your entire wieght loss is inspirational! Often a small weight loss seems to be followed by a big one. Well done you! Have you decided what weight you will stop at?

hey lil

Well done hun, dont be disappointed, a loss is a loss hun! Going in the right direction. Metabolism will be affected by giving up smoking but will stabilise soon enough.

BTW how is OH getting on? xx

I know how dissappointing it can be when the loss is not as much as we hoped. Last week I stayed the same:(, but I know I've already lost quite a bit this week. The scales will catch up hun. Keep your chin up....you are doing fantastic, dieting and stopping smoking.xxxxxxxxx

hey shaz you only got 2 lb to go hun? It says on yer ticker x

Hate you! Lol you beat me to the 12's well done Lilo your doing brilliant considering the smoking as well. Chin up kidda and go and massage ya mans bits lol how is he doing Lill?x xxx

Aww honey i know how annoying it is but its a lose none the less and bet next weeks id loads better..ask chemist about the patches hun xxx

Lol really?? xx

Well done Lillie!

Useful chemist eh!! Glad to hear OH is in working order hun!! xx

ive decided to take the patch off i got weighed today,so i will leave it a couple of days and weigh myself again(something i never do),im not gonna start smoking again i can do this but if the stopping smoking means i will be on the lt a bit longer then so be itxx

Back