week 14 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lillie, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well that time of the week again and im not impressed,i only lost 1.5lbs,that is not good,well at least im finally in the 12s,ive been good and even stopped smoking this week,are the patches slowing me down ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Dont know bout the patches but well done on the 1lb and getting into the 12's

4. just_ang

just_ang fightin the fat !

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lillie..a pound is pound..a pound is a loss... i think smoking increases our metabolism slightly, it will readjust... not certain on the facts.. but really well done on still going without the cigs xxxx you are amazing xxx

5. BSLIM4HOLS

BSLIM4HOLS Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    :party0049:Congrats Lil, for getting in the 12's well done you.

6. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done lillie, both on the loss and giving up the ciggies (massive pat on the back!). try and not be disappointed as it seems that a small loss is usually followed by a better one the following week. as Ang said, you are probably just adjusting to living without the nicotine! x julia x

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree with just ang. Smoking speeds metabolism and when you stop it takes a little while for your metabolism has to balance itself. You are quitting at a really clever time though. The most common reason women go back on cigs is because they pile on the pounds overeating. You won't have that prob. So thinking about it that way your 1lb weight loss is fab. And your entire wieght loss is inspirational! Often a small weight loss seems to be followed by a big one. Well done you! Have you decided what weight you will stop at?

8. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey lil

Well done hun, dont be disappointed, a loss is a loss hun! Going in the right direction. Metabolism will be affected by giving up smoking but will stabilise soon enough.

BTW how is OH getting on? xx

9. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I know how dissappointing it can be when the loss is not as much as we hoped. Last week I stayed the same:(, but I know I've already lost quite a bit this week. The scales will catch up hun. Keep your chin up....you are doing fantastic, dieting and stopping smoking.xxxxxxxxx

10. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey shaz you only got 2 lb to go hun? It says on yer ticker x

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Hate you! Lol you beat me to the 12's well done Lilo your doing brilliant considering the smoking as well. Chin up kidda and go and massage ya mans bits lol how is he doing Lill?x xxx

12. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Well done Lillie, I bet you wouldn't want to carry 3 packs of lurpak about all week would you:D?

13. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww honey i know how annoying it is but its a lose none the less and bet next weeks id loads better..ask chemist about the patches hun xxx

14. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    holy crap lil you'll b down 5 stones next week for sure.Thats nuts!!!!well done

15. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks everyone you lot are great and for those of you who asked daves fine and everything is still in working order !!! i asked the chemist about the patches and he said ask you lot ,waste of time he is xxx

16. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol really?? xx

17. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Well done Lillie!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Useful chemist eh!! Glad to hear OH is in working order hun!! xx

20. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    ive decided to take the patch off i got weighed today,so i will leave it a couple of days and weigh myself again(something i never do),im not gonna start smoking again i can do this but if the stopping smoking means i will be on the lt a bit longer then so be itxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.