WEEK 14 wi 100 day up

ladylite

Gold Member
Well I went tonight to my first week of development (which was week 14 for me). It was strange with all new people who did seem slightly clicky but as they leave to go to RTM it will only get better.

Quite a different assortment there and we were doing an exercise on how to achieve your goals and I piped up "Stay in full abstinence" and you could of cut the atmosphere with a knife. You would of thought I said a dirty word. Not that I have been a saint, but we all know that if you stick 100% to SS you will defo lose weight. It is my aim to always stay SS without cheating. I was a bit disappointed but there you go, they couldnt dampen my happiness.

The good news is I lost 4.4lbs which makes 3st 3 for the 100 days. I am so pleased I could of kissed everyone.

I have lost 3 1/4" from my bust - 9 1/2" from my waist - and 5 3/4" off my hips and total of 18 1/2 " in total.

Needless to say I am a very happy bunny.:)

I think the extra walking and the mucking out each day has definately helped.

woohoooooo! Way to go Lady :D - Well done on hitting your hundred days ---- I'm sure you'll do brilliantly in Development and meet some great new people - well done xxxxxxx

Well done on your successful 100 days. You sound so positive about your continuing development I'm sure you'll continue to do really well :eek:)

Well done Lady, great stats, hope development keeps going well. My meeting tomorrow is the last in foundation, then I move to development. I'm a little worried about the group I go into! I have a choice of two... it's gonna be strange working with new faces! I'm sure we will all be fine though :)

well done. thats excellent!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

well done!
Moving to a new group does feel strange for the first couple of sessions because of the fact you have had a closed group for 14 weeks. Im sure that soon you will be a central part of the group. However if the group does continue to have a negative feel and make you feel dispondant then trying changing groups. I had to do this and im so glad that i did, i have continued on with this wonderful diet and the new group is so positive and focused on staying abstinent during development.

Back