Week 14 WI and I am elated!

WOW thats brilliant hun, no wonder your halloween costume is such a stunner & so very daring :)

Check you out, missy! it was great to see you grinning today, after those few low WIs... :D

You can do it!!! Don't get caught up in the little things that make life difficult- ignore them as much as you can. Because one things for certain: if you stick with LT, your weight needn't be one of those difficulties anymore. Go for it!

*hug* i love you!

FAB FAB FAB - just reading that has given me the kick up the backside i needed! Not that i'd cheated but was feeling very ggrrhh and now feel Wow!!

FAB FAB FAB - just reading that has given me the kick up the backside i needed! Not that i'd cheated but was feeling very ggrrhh and now feel Wow!!
Aww bless! I was feeling a little stressed out last week at work... so not sure if that helped with the weight loss! It's nice to think that my achievement is enough to inspire others to go for it- I feel all emotional now :cry::eek: :D

Once again, thank you every one for your comments and support- I couldn't have done this without minis and you xxxx

WOW that's an amazing weight loss and in just 15 weeks. Well done you! Just the final hurdle and i know you will leap over that. Size 8, whoop whoop. I know you will be struting your stuff, and you deserve to

wow well done!!:D:D:D:D

Back