Week 14

dunlop73

Silver Member
Hi everyone

Having a warm glowing moment I have to share....

I've just been for my 14th weigh in and am delighted that I have lost 5.1 lbs this week! My BMI is now under 30 (so I'm no longer obese!!!) and I have lost 63 lbs in 3 months.
I can't begin to say how much this diet has changed my life. I had a clear out of shirts at the weekend and had to buy a couple more as only the two I bought a week ago now fit me - and they are 'L'. I have never only been 'L'. The shirts I bought in July for the summer were XXL or XXXL. To be able to choose clothes I like rather than the ones which merely fit is something I am not used to.

Hope everyone else has a good week

Jon
xx

Jon! Amazing!!!

inspirational results mate, i'm looking forward to throwing away the xxl clothes, and this weekend i got my 38" jeans on!! well pleased

i'm like you, never been an L always XL or XXL and 40" or 42" jeans/trousers, with a 52" Jacket....

bring on the shopping spree in the spring i say!!!

Jay ;)

p.s. hopefully next week you are gonna be below 200lbs!!! now thats a milestone and a half pal!!!

Too right - and I'm hoping I'll pass the 25% body weight lost point as well. The milestones come thick and fast on LT don't they. I was 42" waist trousers - now 34". I bought a couple of sweaters that were medium last week too. I'm trying not to buy too much though 'cos hopefully I'll go down another size or two before I'm done.

Good luck to you too Jay for Wednesday

Jon

Brilliant Well Done Jon :D :D

Jon, fab result this week. It really is paying dividends for you now. It is great to keep taking things out of the wardrobe and having to put them in the charity bag!!! We are all going to do lots of shopping in the sales!!!

Well done Jon, that is fab.
Reading posts like yours really inspires me and i can't wait to join you in Jan....

I'm so happy for you Jon, that's a wonderful achievement and no wonder you are grinning from ear to ear, you have worked hard for it! It's also wonderful to hear that the guys get as much pleasure from shopping for a new wardrobe as us girls :)

You're an inspiration and a fabulous source of encouragement on this site, am so pleased for you hon ^.^

Back