• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 15 results

Yasmine

One last chance

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
You go girl!!
You are on fire!! :D
Well Done xx

Yasmine

One last chance

Toots

Gold Member
Well done - fab stuff

xx

Yasmine

One last chance

Yasmine

One last chance

MiniB

Here we go again!
Well done Yasmine! That's a great loss again this week. You are doing so well you should be very proud of yourself. I know I am!

Yasmine

One last chance
Well done Yasmine! That's a great loss again this week. You are doing so well you should be very proud of yourself. I know I am!
Aww, thank you so much ^______________^! *hug*

Soph

Well done honey. Had a look at your pics - you look fab. I'm the same height as you and your tum is sooo much flatter than mine - I'm very jealous :D

MiniB

Here we go again!
Just taken a look at your photos Yasmine, you look great. What a difference! You must be so pleased with the results so far. Keep going cos you are doing fantastic!

Yasmine

One last chance
Well done Yasmine, you have done fantastically well over the last 15 weeks, keep up the great work and your be at target before you know it. Nikkix x
Thanks, I hope I reach target in time :D

Yasmine

One last chance
Well done honey. Had a look at your pics - you look fab. I'm the same height as you and your tum is sooo much flatter than mine - I'm very jealous :D
Aww hehe thanks. Oh my stomache? yeah, I've never really had an issue with stomache fat, I did when I was much younger, it stuck out so much. But I dunno how it went down.

How are you getting on?

Yasmine

One last chance
Just taken a look at your photos Yasmine, you look great. What a difference! You must be so pleased with the results so far. Keep going cos you are doing fantastic!
Thank you, I am very pleased with the difference. At times I kept thinking that I haven't changed much, but making comparison pictures really do bring up your motivation.

Yasmine

One last chance

Sara4

Gold Member
Great losses hun! And you look great in your photos. You are doing soooo well!

Yasmine

One last chance