Week 15 results

Yasmine

One last chance
Yay, lost another 3lbs this week, very pleased with that and I've gotten into the 11 stones!

3 more pounds and another stone will be lost!

You go girl!!
You are on fire!! :D
Well Done xx

Well done - fab stuff

xx

Well done Yasmine! That's a great loss again this week. You are doing so well you should be very proud of yourself. I know I am!

Well done Yasmine! That's a great loss again this week. You are doing so well you should be very proud of yourself. I know I am!
Aww, thank you so much ^______________^! *hug*

Well done honey. Had a look at your pics - you look fab. I'm the same height as you and your tum is sooo much flatter than mine - I'm very jealous :D

Just taken a look at your photos Yasmine, you look great. What a difference! You must be so pleased with the results so far. Keep going cos you are doing fantastic!

Well done Yasmine, you have done fantastically well over the last 15 weeks, keep up the great work and your be at target before you know it. Nikkix x
Thanks, I hope I reach target in time :D

Well done honey. Had a look at your pics - you look fab. I'm the same height as you and your tum is sooo much flatter than mine - I'm very jealous :D
Aww hehe thanks. Oh my stomache? yeah, I've never really had an issue with stomache fat, I did when I was much younger, it stuck out so much. But I dunno how it went down.

How are you getting on?

Just taken a look at your photos Yasmine, you look great. What a difference! You must be so pleased with the results so far. Keep going cos you are doing fantastic!
Thank you, I am very pleased with the difference. At times I kept thinking that I haven't changed much, but making comparison pictures really do bring up your motivation.

Great losses hun! And you look great in your photos. You are doing soooo well!

Back