Week 15: Weigh In - I'm OVERWEIGHT!

I agree with you LJ.

Its the hardest and easiest diet i've ever tried. Sometimes its difficult to be motivated and other days its a doddle. This week has been one of my better ones, i can see the end is near :D and for the FIRST time in my almost 7 stones, I can actually admit i SEE a difference in myself!!:D:D:D

Its been weird tuning into my body and admitting how good i look (as i have always had very low self esteem) I have my original photo DH took when i came home from my first appointment with CDC. It doesnt even look like the same person :eek::eek::eek:

My next goal is to complete a half marathon next Summer :eek::eek::eek: A girl at work needs a buddy and i volunteered. I know it will be intense training, but i need something else to focus on.

Good luck with whatever you decide on next....xxx

My next goal is to complete a half marathon next Summer :eek::eek::eek: A girl at work needs a buddy and i volunteered. I know it will be intense training, but i need something else to focus on.

Wow! Good luck with that, you'll have the winter and spring to put in plenty of roadwork to be ready for it.

I was toying with the idea of signing up for the 2010 Great North Run. We'll see...

Well done jim, you've hit a memorable milestone moving out of the obese category.
Got lectured by my currently 'going to the gym 4 x per week' friend last night (his police department all seem to be gripped with some kind of exercise mania/ competitiveness amongst the guys) that I must take up some exercise but I don't seem to have the energy or motivation, so a double well done for doing the gym.

Back