Week 15 weigh in

A great loss and excellent that you've been going for so long. Inspiring stuff! :D

Well done, your overall loss is fab too :)

Well done for keeping it up fo so long, the results speak for themselves!!!

What an inspiration - well done.

your losses have been fantastic, every reason to be happy, really pleased for you x :)

Good job! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Such a great loss, so impressed and what an inspiration to be sticking to this so long - I hope I have your determination x

Wow.. you really are an inspiration for sticking to the diet for so long! You must be really noticing the difference in your body now - well done!!

Well done, week 15 wow wow wow you are a real inspiration :)

Wow.. you really are an inspiration for sticking to the diet for so long! You must be really noticing the difference in your body now - well done!!

Aww, thanks. Yeah I'm definitely noticing some big changes, my waistline is back, my thighs are trimmer and I've lost my double chin, plus my arms are getting smaller, although I do have some bingo wings which are going to need some serious tone up exercising, and my bum is sooo much smaller than it was...lol. I still have a long way to go, but seeing the changes to my body is what's keeping me going. :D

Last edited:
I have bingo wings too, but fear that they are past redemption now! I can't wait to start noticing a difference. I have a very unattractive 'hump' which I know will disappear as the weight comes off.

Well done! Xx

I have bingo wings too, but fear that they are past redemption now! I can't wait to start noticing a difference. I have a very unattractive 'hump' which I know will disappear as the weight comes off.

Well done! Xx

Yeah I know what you mean about the bingo wings, I really can't see them toning up completely, my other worry is my thighs, as that is where I carry most of my weight I am scared that they will end up saggy and wrinkly, and even though they have shrunk they still look horrid and unattractive :cry: Oh well I guess I will cross that bridge when I come to it. Maybe they will improve with the next 86lbs!

Here's hoping eh?!? When we can run/cycle a good distance (or in my case, at all!) we may be able to tone up thighs!

Cx

Oh well done! I hope I can keep it going as long as you have :D an inspiration !
Pam

Back